Lets get this party started...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess you could look at it that way.I just tell them I leave it where it lays and they gotta clean it up. I'm just glad I didn't lay them on the house or garage like they did with the Elm that they took down themselves. You can see the nice dent they left in the garage roof in the background of the first pic.

Oops!

Oops!

attachment.php

I went and looked at the job too, I think their mishap is what prompted them into hiring a pro. Some people have to learn the hard way.......

Mike, that limb you circled is on the Pin Oak that I felled. The customer had removed some of the lower limbs themselves as you can tell by the nice clean cuts. That dent was caused by an Elm tree that was at the corner of that garage, another homeowner special. I guess they decided enough was enough and called a pro.

Mmmmm....Redbull!
I used to own a record store, and when I closed it, I had 24 cases of the stuff left. That's when it all started!!

What does that s**t do to your teeth?
never had it, never will.
If you want a rush, sniff a bunch of water up your nose. :blob2:

D.

It doesn't give me a rush. It does make me more alert........so does Mountain Dew.......but if I drink a two leader of it, I get an upset stomach. One 10 oz can of redbull gives the same effect but doesn't upset my stomach.......or make me have to urinate.....a lot.

Bodean,
I only sniff salt water......when my nose is clogged.

If I want to get high, I'll put my saddle on.

xander9727 said:
If I want to get high, I'll put my saddle on.

I dont know why, but that reminds me of something marge simpson once said, "The only thing I'm high on is love...love for my son and daughters. Yes, a little LSD is all I need."

Latest posts

Back