Let's see some Christmas giving

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry I haven't responded sooner but I am not back on the laptop yet. I'm using the kids computer when it is free. Anyway I have a 24" Oregon bar for a small mount Husqvarna like a 357XP. It runs 3/8 050 chain. Merry Christmas (and please just pay the shipping.) I also have a new in the box Stihl Supercut head I bought for a FS180 many years ago. You will have to find the thread match for your brushcutter. (Same deal.)[/QUOTEPM sent

Sorry I haven't responded sooner but I am not back on the laptop yet. I'm using the kids computer when it is free. Anyway I have a 24" Oregon bar for a small mount Husqvarna like a 357XP. It runs 3/8 050 chain. Merry Christmas (and please just pay the shipping.) I also have a new in the box Stihl Supercut head I bought for a FS180 many years ago. You will have to find the thread match for your brushcutter. (Same deal.)
PM sent

????

I have a load of parts from some various homeys around still, a 330 all there with a bad piston and a super 2 for sure, maybe more let me know if you need something, just pay shipping.I am looking for a stihl winter project anyone?

Last edited:
Live in Australia - would think postage cost on indivual items around $5-
Send PM on item and your whereabouts and will chase Paypal post cost.

009 carbi / handle / flywheel / ignition coil / case.

Clutch for 066 Mag 2002 model - alot a life stihl in it .Replaced on a rebuild
as the new one was free.

Couple of very clean 084 plastics.ie filter cover and filter base/ minor cracks.
They were sanded clean ,2 packed with anti graffiti and rubbed back about 6 times.084 flywheel with half of one fin broken off-

12 volt chain sharpener.

I wish you all the best for Christmas.
Many thanks for your good hearts and helpfull dispositions.
Graeme :cheers:

Live in Australia - would think postage cost on indivual items around $5-
Send PM on item and your whereabouts and will chase Paypal post cost.

009 carbi / handle / flywheel / ignition coil / case.

Clutch for 066 Mag 2002 model - alot a life stihl in it .Replaced on a rebuild
as the new one was free.

Couple of very clean 084 plastics.ie filter cover and filter base/ minor cracks.
They were sanded clean ,2 packed with anti graffiti and rubbed back about 6 times.084 flywheel with half of one fin broken off-

12 volt chain sharpener.

I wish you all the best for Christmas.
Many thanks for your good hearts and helpfull dispositions.
Graeme :cheers:

PM sent for 066 clutch!!!!!!!

have a few 029/290 & 066 carcases to go through will post a list of available give aways Christmas style may have some 036 stuff too!!!!!!!! will post in a day or so!!!!!!

Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!

Anybody need any parts for a Stihl BG55 hand held leaf blower. I can hook you up. I bought 17 used ones at a local auction and just now had the time to start going through them. Most of them are either locked up, or have low compression so I doubt that any will have good piston or cylinders.

Last edited:
Going to look through my inventory and see what I have for some Christmas giving.

An 036 tank/rear handle comes to mind.

I'll look and see what else.

Let's keep this thread going

I'll see what I have for a project saw for someone for the price of shipping.

Maybe an old 80cc Mac from the early 60's.Anybody interested?

365 clutch springs

This is For Kurtty in Canada Looking for 365 Special clutch springs,,, I think I may have a set!!!!:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

I will look in the Bone pile for the other stuff to list when I get home this weekend!!!!

Back