Let's see some Christmas giving

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmmm a clean 026 case (with a half-decent crank) would save me painting one... ;)

I'll dig though my boxes... I have so much stuff I don't know where to start looking...

I'll dig up a couple and send them your way along with that muffler.

I've got some chain that I don't need.

1-82DL 3/8 Chisel .058, 1-92DL 3/8 Chisel .058 (you've got to take both) Oregon. The big one is about 1/2 wore out, the smaller one is like new.

1 22" loop of 7/16" chipper chain in nice shape. I haven't counted the drivers, so the measurement will have to do.

I'll see what else I can dig up, but this is a start.

Free chain

I've got another one. I sold my .325 bar and 4 matching chains. I'm left with a NIB Stihl RMC3 .325 x .063 x 62 link chain. It didn't fit the bar I sold. Just please make sure it fits your bar before taking it. I think it fits a 16" MS250. It will NOT fit a 16" MS260. So, who's fast enough on the draw to get a free NIB chain:clap: First PM that gets to me gets it. No shipping. FREE!

These always make nice Christmas gifts. This is what I got Redprospector last year. He hooked me up with a racing crosscut.
Christmas06005.jpg

I've got another one. I sold my .325 bar and 4 matching chains. I'm left with a NIB Stihl RMC3 .325 x .063 x 62 link chain. It didn't fit the bar I sold. Just please make sure it fits your bar before taking it. I think it fits a 16" MS250. It will NOT fit a 16" MS260. So, who's fast enough on the draw to get a free NIB chain:clap: First PM that gets to me gets it. No shipping. FREE!

Chains gone.

I've got a Fast-Tach that I ordered by accident(meant to get the TT20K). It's new, just used it once to make sure it works. Anyone want a good small tach let me know.

2073590031_2b636fb2c9.jpg

I have some .325 pitch chains laying about, don't run them any more. Might be able to hook someone up with some...

They are Husqvarna packaged, so its saftey chain.

I have a orange stihl 009 with a good reed assembly (lakeside said this was a obsolete part to get new now), it has a bad crank,rod,cylinder,piston. Just alot of usable outside stuff. Carb was used on a 011 and the other carb off 011 idles but someone screwed up the H and L screw threads.
If anyone wants this basket case just pay for DHL shipping and I will drive the 40min round trip to drop it off.

If you want a pic of parts, I can post one later.

In order of Pm's received.

hi. have a homey super2 plastic case/handle assy. that i got off ebay. wont work for me cause mine is the metal case. its yours for the shipping.

Sorry I haven't responded sooner but I am not back on the laptop yet. I'm using the kids computer when it is free. Anyway I have a 24" Oregon bar for a small mount Husqvarna like a 357XP. It runs 3/8 050 chain. Merry Christmas (and please just pay the shipping.) I also have a new in the box Stihl Supercut head I bought for a FS180 many years ago. You will have to find the thread match for your brushcutter. (Same deal.)

My 272xp project saw is needing a whole lot of parts. If still available, I'll take the air filter. :clap: PM sent...

Having a hard time getting my hands on a good used 52mm P&C also. :cry:

Does anyone have one in their pile of goodies??

Thanks Jon

The filter went out today, I threw in some shop rags for ya too. Let me know when you get it.

Thanks Jacob for the cylinder, looks great!!!

Back