Let's see some Christmas giving

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oldsaw

oldsaw

"Been There, Milled That"
I've got some chain that I don't need.

1-82DL 3/8 Chisel .058, 1-92DL 3/8 Chisel .058 (you've got to take both) Oregon. The big one is about 1/2 wore out, the smaller one is like new.

1 22" loop of 7/16" chipper chain in nice shape. I haven't counted the drivers, so the measurement will have to do.

I'll see what else I can dig up, but this is a start.

blsnelling
Free chain

I've got another one. I sold my .325 bar and 4 matching chains. I'm left with a NIB Stihl RMC3 .325 x .063 x 62 link chain. It didn't fit the bar I sold. Just please make sure it fits your bar before taking it. I think it fits a 16" MS250. It will NOT fit a 16" MS260. So, who's fast enough on the draw to get a free NIB chain:clap: First PM that gets to me gets it. No shipping. FREE!

romeo

romeo

Addicted to ArboristSite
These always make nice Christmas gifts. This is what I got Redprospector last year. He hooked me up with a racing crosscut.
Christmas06005.jpg

blsnelling
I've got another one. I sold my .325 bar and 4 matching chains. I'm left with a NIB Stihl RMC3 .325 x .063 x 62 link chain. It didn't fit the bar I sold. Just please make sure it fits your bar before taking it. I think it fits a 16" MS250. It will NOT fit a 16" MS260. So, who's fast enough on the draw to get a free NIB chain:clap: First PM that gets to me gets it. No shipping. FREE!

Chains gone.

49KB-2

49KB-2

ArboristSite Member
I've got a Fast-Tach that I ordered by accident(meant to get the TT20K). It's new, just used it once to make sure it works. Anyone want a good small tach let me know.

2073590031_2b636fb2c9.jpg

IchWarriorMkII

IchWarriorMkII

ArboristSite Guru
I have some .325 pitch chains laying about, don't run them any more. Might be able to hook someone up with some...

They are Husqvarna packaged, so its saftey chain.

Cut4fun

Cut4fun

Faster is Better
I have a orange stihl 009 with a good reed assembly (lakeside said this was a obsolete part to get new now), it has a bad crank,rod,cylinder,piston. Just alot of usable outside stuff. Carb was used on a 011 and the other carb off 011 idles but someone screwed up the H and L screw threads.
If anyone wants this basket case just pay for DHL shipping and I will drive the 40min round trip to drop it off.

If you want a pic of parts, I can post one later.

In order of Pm's received.

2dogs

2dogs

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
Sorry I haven't responded sooner but I am not back on the laptop yet. I'm using the kids computer when it is free. Anyway I have a 24" Oregon bar for a small mount Husqvarna like a 357XP. It runs 3/8 050 chain. Merry Christmas (and please just pay the shipping.) I also have a new in the box Stihl Supercut head I bought for a FS180 many years ago. You will have to find the thread match for your brushcutter. (Same deal.)

2000ssm6

2000ssm6

Stihl User
My 272xp project saw is needing a whole lot of parts. If still available, I'll take the air filter. :clap: PM sent...

Having a hard time getting my hands on a good used 52mm P&C also. :cry:

Does anyone have one in their pile of goodies??

Thanks Jon

The filter went out today, I threw in some shop rags for ya too. Let me know when you get it.

Thanks Jacob for the cylinder, looks great!!!

Latest posts