Let's see some Christmas giving

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have 2 Walbro SDC carburetors that I think fit Homo XL-12. One is still wrapped in plastic and the other is not. I thought both were new but one out of the wrapper has dust and shelf dirt. I know I have had these 15 years. They are up for grabs. I would just like some shipping. Merry Christmas.

B200-claus is having fun with this!

The sleigh cannot seem to find two of your houses.

SEND ME YOUR ADDRESS ALREADY!!!!

You know who you are.

I have 2 Walbro SDC carburetors that I think fit Homo XL-12. One is still wrapped in plastic and the other is not. I thought both were new but one out of the wrapper has dust and shelf dirt. I know I have had these 15 years. They are up for grabs. I would just like some shipping. Merry Christmas.

i'd be glad to pay the shipping. Just tell me how much. I'll pm you my info.

Haven't heard back from HittinSteel yet either, lol. I just sent you a PM. HittinSteel, looks like it'll end up with ghitch75 afterall:)

Hey, sorry about that. I was busy all day yesterday. Send her a long to Ghitch as a buddy dropped off an old Skilsaw 1645 yesterday. That will give me something to mess with. Thanks.

Santa cutie, hurry down the chimney tonight...with a STIHL BANNER FOR MY GARAGE OR SHED!!!

Wish I had something to give...

S

I've got a brand new Woodland Pro Low pro chain. 30LP for 12 inch bar, 44 drive links; .365 x .050. Baileys sent the wrong one, and told me to throw this one away. Any takers?

Matt

I've got a brand new Woodland Pro Low pro chain. 30LP for 12 inch bar, 44 drive links; .365 x .050. Baileys sent the wrong one, and told me to throw this one away. Any takers?

Matt

I could use that if you don't mind. That'll fit the new bar I just put on my 020AV. I intended to order a loop, since that's the lopro chain I prefer.

Back