Let's see some Christmas giving

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lcso10

lcso10

ArboristSite Guru
I have 2 Walbro SDC carburetors that I think fit Homo XL-12. One is still wrapped in plastic and the other is not. I thought both were new but one out of the wrapper has dust and shelf dirt. I know I have had these 15 years. They are up for grabs. I would just like some shipping. Merry Christmas.

Ole Farmerbuck

Ole Farmerbuck

Addicted to ArboristSite
I have 2 Walbro SDC carburetors that I think fit Homo XL-12. One is still wrapped in plastic and the other is not. I thought both were new but one out of the wrapper has dust and shelf dirt. I know I have had these 15 years. They are up for grabs. I would just like some shipping. Merry Christmas.

i'd be glad to pay the shipping. Just tell me how much. I'll pm you my info.

HittinSteel

HittinSteel

Addicted to ArboristSite
Haven't heard back from HittinSteel yet either, lol. I just sent you a PM. HittinSteel, looks like it'll end up with ghitch75 afterall:)

Hey, sorry about that. I was busy all day yesterday. Send her a long to Ghitch as a buddy dropped off an old Skilsaw 1645 yesterday. That will give me something to mess with. Thanks.

grapplermi

grapplermi

ArboristSite Operative
I've got a brand new Woodland Pro Low pro chain. 30LP for 12 inch bar, 44 drive links; .365 x .050. Baileys sent the wrong one, and told me to throw this one away. Any takers?

Matt

blsnelling
I've got a brand new Woodland Pro Low pro chain. 30LP for 12 inch bar, 44 drive links; .365 x .050. Baileys sent the wrong one, and told me to throw this one away. Any takers?

Matt

I could use that if you don't mind. That'll fit the new bar I just put on my 020AV. I intended to order a loop, since that's the lopro chain I prefer.

Latest posts