Lets see some Equipment pics!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How long did that big bugger take? how many hp is your grinder Aussie?
See you got her lettered up looks good..

That stumps still there rolla,just a staged shot for my site.I can remember that tree being cut down for getting too"big"lol. grinder is 42hp.got new set of tomahawk teeth on it gets thru them quickly.very happy with it.

My freind is a signwriter he makes loads more than me and never charges me.he hates bad lettering and will always do my signage so that i dont get some crap job done and the locals think he did it!

You sure have some kit these days!!!bobcat tip truck10ton+ will be my next thing.

attachment.php

Nice stumper a_lopa, whats the RRP on one of those babies?

I just learned of the new Tomahawk(By Vermeer or Bandit?) tooth at GreenX recently, was wondering; Which of the two teeth Tomahawk and the Rayco Super Tooth, is better in performance aswell as durability?

John dee im not sure on the rrp for the grinder they dont sell the 1642/42hp one anymore they sell a 35hp in same configuration for too much IMO.

As for the teeth im not sure yet i do have a set of both so ill let you know down the track,i like the tomahawks being 2 peice so buying an actual tooth is cheaper than buying one rayco tooth.

Im buying a 4.2t/diesel jap import nissan SWB with the works for towing the grinder,so the landcruiser will be going.

Aussie i've seen them Tomohawk teeth in Arbor Age,have you got a close up pic I can see??..

Yep i've got a bit more kit these days all I really want now is a bigger truck..

Jazak yes mate she's a Nissan diesel,you can't beat Jap trucks imo..

These don't really belong here, as this specific activity didn't involve the tree biz, but they're sort of in the spirit of extreme activities, so I said what the hey. Took them a month or so ago when I was involved with a helicopter lift of some big air-conditioning units. The helicopter is an Erickson Sky-Crane, powered by twin-turbines, and capable of lifting approx 20,000 lb. The pilot told me this particular aircraft is the same one used to put the needle on CN Tower in Toronto. These guys also market theri services for logging.

The guy in the 3rd pic climbed up the side of the aircraft while it was on the ground for refueling. He spent a couple of minutes up there doing some sort of insepction/service, all the while with the turbines running and the blades spinning at what sounded like pretty much full throttle. Yee-haw!

Last edited:
Elvis the erikson helo water bomber and a few more are working here at the moment.

"Wow" is right! The photos are all labelled "DISGRUNTLED EMPLOYEE" I think "disgruntled" is an understatement. "INSANE", "DISTURBED", "PSYCHOTIC", and "DANGEROUS" are other words that come to mind.

Hope they were adequately insured. Even so, this shut 'em down in the short term. Also hope they got the perp into a cell with strong bars.

Destruction pics!

I saw those same pictures about a year ago. I think they are on the heavy equipment forums. Those guys where saying it was a hardcore environmentalist group that did that. They did not want that area logged for some reason. It looks the same. That is some messed up stuff right there bubba. I would of payed to have seen the insurance companys faces. Feel real real bad for the owner of all that equipment. Wonder what happened in the long run????

:angry: Here's some more of a different location. Read the whole thread of the second link these ARE MUCH WORSE.:angry: :angry:

***********************************/Forum/showthread.php?t=1619&highlight=vandalism

***********************************/Forum/showthread.php?t=1719&highlight=vandalism

We had some kids do that to a couple of our customer's trucks one time. They were all parked on our yard waiting for install and the kids scaled the fence and hotwired like 7 different trucks. Crashed a couple on the property, then busted through the gate and wrecked a couple others in a neighborhood behind our old factory. Talk about senseless distruction. Especially bad since they were BRAND NEW.

We had some kids do that to a couple of our customer's trucks one time. They were all parked on our yard waiting for install and the kids scaled the fence and hotwired like 7 different trucks. Crashed a couple on the property, then busted through the gate and wrecked a couple others in a neighborhood behind our old factory. Talk about senseless distruction. Especially bad since they were BRAND NEW.

Having equipment get destroyed sucks, but that can be replaced..... 30+ large oak trees can't.

Wow nice logsplitter/procceser thor might be able to copy that one:laugh:

Find out about the 4x4 monday rolla its being traded complicated deal,can buy a good turbo diesel landcuiser 80 series here around 12-15k so if it falls thru il get one of them.

DSCN0995.JPG (
How much does a splitter like that Run? Just for my info.:greenchainsaw: And where can I find one.
Thanks,

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back