Lets see them Muffler mod pics

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL looks better in the new pics!
Is this your first mod or are the rest done?
Glad to see someone in Norway muffler mods their saws!
Hint Hint ST lol Going to have to get the mods to change his name to StockSawTroll lol

LOL looks better in the new pics!
Is this your first mod or are the rest done?
Glad to see someone in Norway muffler mods their saws!
Hint Hint ST lol Going to have to get the mods to change his name to StockSawTroll lol

It's the first muffler mod to my newer Jonsered saw's, but I have done muffler mods to many Husky and Partner saw's.

Here is a thread about my rebuilding of 2 old Husky 36
http://www.arboristsite.com/showthread.php?t=51021

ms310

Cant seem to get a picture on,I checked size and it says 2.36MB(2,486,782 bytes). Is this too big?I dont know:monkey: Wish I was out cutting wood:chainsaw: or:cheers: Im using a #### cyber-shot 6.0 megapixels it has 12x opital zoom.

Cant seem to get a picture on,I checked size and it says 2.36MB(2,486,782 bytes). Is this too big?I dont know:monkey: Wish I was out cutting wood:chainsaw: or:cheers: Im using a #### cyber-shot 6.0 megapixels it has 12x opital zoom.

You see where it says 2.36mb you need to resize below 0.30mb but 0.10mb will be better for anyone on here with a slow connection!
If you upload to photobucket.com you can resize on the website copy and paste the IMG code and bobs your uncle

http://www.arboristsite.com/showthread.php?t=65204&page=2

or try the above link once you resize
Cheers
Tommy

Last edited:
ms310

Have no idea how I did it:monkey: ,but it took most the weekend.:clap::givebeer: .That ms310 mod muffler is the one gremlin did for me. It not only looks good but it sounds sweet:chainsaw:Thanks again gremlin great job:cheers:.

attachment.php

Now all you have to do is learn how to post the pics this way
great lloking mod!

Last edited:
husky 44

Here is one I did on my 1980 husky 44 in between:cheers: Not much just gutted out and one extra hole and adjusted carb.Can feel the extra power:jawdrop: when im limming with it:chainsaw:

Have no idea how I did it:monkey: ,but it took most the weekend.:clap::givebeer: .That ms310 mod muffler is the one gremlin did for me. It not only looks good but it sounds sweet:chainsaw:Thanks again gremlin great job:cheers:.

hey no prob dude. im super stoked that you like it

SCOTCLAYSHOOTER, could you explain what carb adjustments you made to your 036 after the muffler mod. After modding the muffler on mine, the plug has a white color to it and id like to tune the carb myself. Also how much louder is your saw over stock? Thanks.

SCOTCLAYSHOOTER, could you explain what carb adjustments you made to your 036 after the muffler mod. After modding the muffler on mine, the plug has a white color to it and id like to tune the carb myself. Also how much louder is your saw over stock? Thanks.

Heres a little more
http://www.arboristsite.com/showthread.php?t=61075

http://www.arboristsite.com/showthread.php?t=61292

I did turn the l and h up a little before starting the saw.
and listened to the madsens tuning demo a few times before i had a go at setting the saw.(use headphones you can hear whats going on much better!)
It was still a bit rich as it would 4stroke in the cut so i leaned it out a little more in the wood just counting in my head until it cut the quickest!
It is louder but not too bad not like my fs250 that will make your ears bleed without muffs

Dolmar 111 mufler mod

Here is muffler mod on a 111,i cant weld or braze etc so did best with what i can do.

DSC04613.jpg

DSC04615.jpg

:cheers:

:givebeer:

Regards
Neil

Here is a nice purdy duel port which uses another factory screen for a 681 solo.
681003-1.jpg

But this fugly azz 372 will beat the dog snot out of it
dirtsaws007.jpg

MS 192T into the fast lane! lol

I decided to open up my 192T. I did some cipherin' and came up with somewhere around 75% of port size, a safe number that did make a definitely noticeable difference. The 12" bar probly didnt hurt either, 20.99 new with new chain. I think this saw would be fine with a 12" straight 3/8" picco like the 009 and 200T.

1. I doubled the size of the screen cover.
attachment.php

attachment.php

Then I added two holes to the exit opening.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Pretty clean saw.
attachment.php

Back