Let's see your husqvarna

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I don't have photos (I know the thread title was to show your Husky's) but I have a Husky 44, a Husky 61 (both were brand new, in the box when I got them 3 years ago after my dad passed away - he used to be a dealer) and just got a Husky 440. I'm not a "pro" and only have 90 acres that I work on.

That throttle arm needs to be replaced, it binds on the crankcase.
And the carb uses the knub, and not the linkage.

I might have a 181 throttle shaft around yet. You can swap it into that carb and use the linkage.

Or you can look online for a 281/288 throttle trigger with the long arm that snubs against that roller.

ehunezed.jpg

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

SawTroll,I thought you had a better eye than that.
I know this one is sexy.Just took pics of it and can't sit down yet:hmm3grin2orange:

attachment.php

attachment.php

I'm with you on this one. The high tops look so much better, especially with the silver "XP" on them.:rock:

A Husqy workshop (plus some place for small Stihls) - that
is what I want - I order to get this faster than later I am
planning to simply get myself a container :) (insulated and
most likely also pre-wired with eletricity) :) - a half-buddy
of mine just did this and my plan is to mimic him ... .

Welcome to A.S. ,fellow Iowan! Some nice ole Huskies.:clap:
Where in Iowa are you located......if you dont mind me asking?
Iam located between Marshalltown and Cedar Rapids---we could be neighbors:msp_rolleyes:

Ron

Thanks.In Des Moines,but I spend 2-4 days monthly at parents acreage in Guthrie county when work schedule/weather permits.Lots of good timber out there,nice mix mostly of 3-4 species of Oak,at least 2 Hickories with the usual scattered Black Walnut,Black Cherry,Mulberry,White Ash,White/Red Elm & other stuff mixed in.

I have to admit, I definitely have CAD. :confused: After letting go of a 562xp I had to have another. :bang: Picked up a fresh 05/13 manufacture date with a 20" bar.

View attachment 304655

Last edited:
Back