Let's see your husqvarna

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The 44 is open port, as far as I know. The 444 was closed port, and the pro version.
Niko, The 44 I lost had an orange top cover. I was under the impression at the time that it was the pro version. Same with the 61 and 162. I thought the white top cover was the non pro model. When I first ran Komatsuvarna's 44 I thought my old orange top revved higher. Could I be right. This saw isn't broken in either.

i just gave 2 of those away couple weeks ago ,too far gone for me to fix ,were pretty complete but been sitting outside for years and locked up from rust
Bummer, seen that before my buddies uncles has a whole pile of 044's. Wasting away oustside in the rain. We tried to talk him out of em years ago, he said no and piled em up outside. Oh well LOL!

Niko, The 44 I lost had an orange top cover. I was under the impression at the time that it was the pro version. Same with the 61 and 162. I thought the white top cover was the non pro model. When I first ran Komatsuvarna's 44 I thought my old orange top revved higher. Could I be right. This saw isn't broken in either.

The 44, 50 and the 61 never were pro models, but the color of the top covers changed with time, white - gray/black - orange, in that order. The specs also changed a bit through the years.

The 162 was a pro model, and always had an orange top cover at the time when the "rancher"/"practica" saws had a white one. :msp_wink:

Husqy 390 xpg - 2008 model but new to me. Just put the 24" gb bar on it with a Stihl chain. Heated handles are neat, but take forever to heat up...

61fdb85f-6cbe-f963.jpg

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Husqy 390 xpg - 2008 model but new to me. Just put the 24" gb bar on it with a Stihl chain. Heated handles are neat, but take forever to heat up...

61fdb85f-6cbe-f963.jpg

where did you get your rear handle/tank mine is also a different color

Here they is, 365 special and a 395XP :rock: That 395 is a pic Ho :laugh:

DSCF0002.jpg

0409110911a.jpg

DSCF0010.jpg

DSCF0023.jpg

There's a 346XP and a 372XP in there that stopped in for the feed :hmm3grin2orange:

0129121646a.jpg

Don't know, bought used from a local saw shop. Trades 2 saws and some $ for it. Has a new muffler, carb, coil.

attachment.php

Here's my 359, don't have any "shelf" pictures of her.

She be a worker and gets thrown in everytime we make wood. (she will run with alot of "stock" 70cc saws)

Only pic i have of more than one together,will have to get the other six or seven or eight or nine in there some day.

attachment.php

Latest posts

Back