Let's see your husqvarna

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

attachment.php

five projects waiting for parts.

attachment.php

Jonsered maybe?

That has happened before, on used saws.

Ive had a few of the 372's with the "lightweight tank" that was simply cheaper/thinner plastic, and the gas would change the color of the tanks, the older 371 tanks didnt seem to have an issue with the color change.

Nope,
1100 (in that order)

Don't think the XP was anything more than an extra sticker. (and better antivibe)

That first 2100 with the low profile filter got some lovin' when it lived on the West coast.

How can you go wrong with 6 cubes? The 1100 is a stout saw, only thing it lacks is the manual oiler.

sachmo- tell me this is the spout off an oil can opener....i love it lol

attachment.php

Kind of looks like it eh? You are showing your age talking oil spouts (ha, ha)

Actually it's brass shim silver soldered to a stainless plate (can always put in back original if I want)

It was suppose to look like an old Max Wedge scoop from the early '60s.

Ended up looking like daffy ducks beak. (edit duck bill)

Last edited:
Ive had a few of the 372's with the "lightweight tank" that was simply cheaper/thinner plastic, and the gas would change the color of the tanks, the older 371 tanks didnt seem to have an issue with the color change.

Are you sure that observation isn't really about the 372 tanks that were supposed to be transparent?

Are you sure that observation isn't really about the 372 tanks that were supposed to be transparent?

I knew I was missing something! I do remember them being advertised as transparent so the operator knew how much fuel he had (its too hard to look in the tank).

I know a few guys that have had issues with the seam coming apart and leaking fuel, in fact I have one in a box of parts thats there because of that issue.

I believe that they changed the tanks after a while and went back to heavier tanks on at least the new Xtorq's if not some of the older ones also?

Wow, That's a lot of fine lookin Huskies. May as well add the 268 I put together from a box of parts a friend gave me. Just had to add a piston and some elbow grease to clean off and clearcoat the exterior. Since this photo I've replaced the starter cover and added a 24" bar.

attachment.php

Back