Let's see your husqvarna

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSCN0571.jpg

DSCN0574.jpg

DSCN0575.jpg

Don't laugh but here's my 235. I actually really like this saw and have cut a ton of firewood with it.

2012-03-17_16-51-39_113.jpg

attachment.php

It doesn't look this good anymore, but still have it. Best enduro bike I ever had! In this picture it was only two days old and I decided to bring it inside to take a pic. It was February with about a foot of snow at the time. Luckily my mom and dad were in Florida!:hmm3grin2orange:

That is a great pair. Where in Maine are you?

Near Wiscasset.
I've had the 346 for a couple years and bought the 262 new in 1990. I think it was the first year available here. Been happy with both saws.

Near Wiscasset.
I've had the 346 for a couple years and bought the 262 new in 1990. I think it was the first year available here. Been happy with both saws.

You're very close to me. I live in Warren just north of Wiscasset.

attachment.php

It doesn't look this good anymore, but still have it. Best enduro bike I ever had! In this picture it was only two days old and I decided to bring it inside to take a pic. It was February with about a foot of snow at the time. Luckily my mom and dad were in Florida!:hmm3grin2orange:

I bought the 250 (red tank) Husky in 73 and my brother bought the 450 Husky at the same time GREAT fun on those bikes :)

Nice nice I'm down near Scarborough. Jealous of that pair for sure, love to get my hands on a 262 dead or alive.

Nice nice I'm down near Scarborough. Jealous of that pair for sure, love to get my hands on a 262 dead or alive.

I can understand why you'd want one, it's been a great saw. After posting the picture I located the manuals and original sales receipt. I bought it in
October 1990 for $513 & its list price was $570. According to the 1990 Husqvarna brochure, the 262 & 3120 XP were new models that year. Hard to
believe I've had it that long.

Back