Leveraxe

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well what say you Erik? have you gotten in touch with Jfab? Oh Thank you to GeeVee for following up Tonight and for keeping the contact info. Let hope there is a good reason that Jfab did not pass the axe on?

Good news

I was finally able to contact JBFAB I have spoken with his Aunt, his Uncle and his father before I finally came up with his mobile number. I spoke with him today and he assured me he would send it on to the next guy tomorrow.

The case of the missing axe is closed.
Axes the world over can rest easy knowing that Erick & Eric are on the case!
Oh Thank you Erick & Eric :clap: As they tips there hats and says "no problem all in a days work for an Axe detective". :cheers:

Last edited:
Well this all came about by two

different Erics. Erick and Eric. Erick got geevees contact info. I contacted GEEVEE to get JBFABs info.
So hopefully the axe will be in the mail today as promised.

I somehow sort of feel like I am the keeper of the AXE seeing how it was my big mouth that started this ball a rolling.. and honestly it has moved around the country pretty well up until about June. LOL

Re -evaluate

different Erics. Erick and Eric. Erick got geevees contact info. I contacted GEEVEE to get JBFABs info.

I somehow sort of feel like I am the keeper of the AXE seeing how it was my big mouth that started this ball a rolling.. and honestly it has moved around the country pretty well up until about June. LOL

Hi
As you now have noticed, some people have succeeded very well with the LEVERAXE. Maybe they have had enough time to study the instructions BEFORE the splitting. Based to the feedback around the world, the efficiency of the AXE has been very good. It only requires right way to operate. It is really best way to forget totally the old way and approach this new technique with open eyes and mind. I fully understand that it may be difficult to some people to change their habits and try to do something in totally new way.
That is why I also understand the writings on the fist page by ericjeeper.
By looking at the pictures attached to the writing i must say that not even one strike is done correctly. It can be seen in the red marks on the block. Most of the attemps to split the wood has been done in the old ways. That is how you split the wood with the conventional axe. Splitting with the LEVERAXE requires different kind of approach to the whole project.Maybe the simpliest way to say it is. Split the wood like you peal the onion. Start from the outside, split the middle of the block as last split. This way you can peal the block very easily no matter how big it is. The leveraxe has been on the circulation among you nearly one year now.Many people have considered the price of the AXE expensive and maybe that is why evaluated it not so good. I think, the reason for the price is bad exchanse rate of the USD. Most probably one day the situation will change. At the time I live in the world on EUROS. I cannot do much for the price. There is a lot of skepticism of splitting hardwood. Based to the information what I have got for instance from Japan,Wales and from other European countries , so called hardwood does not make any difference. Everything goes. There is a long story about the evaluation of the LEVERAXE in the Wikipedia sites. It is done by ericjeeper based to a few minutes experience.It is difficult to say what to think about the story without insulting anybody, but my opinion as an inventor of the axe, is that there is a lot of rubbish which has nothing to do with the reality. It is like going to the jumbo jet cockpit and after failing to fly it you say, no good. Of course the evaluation is his evaluation, but based to so short experience I think that it is in the wrong place. Some people might even believe it and that way loose the chance to purchase himself this new tool. I hope Mr.ericjeeper to evaluate theAXE again with more time to be able to really get into the system. Meanwhile the writings should be taken away from the Wikipedia sites. So far there has happened NO accident with the LEVERAXE not a single one. Hopefully I haven't offended anybody.
I wish you all interesting testings. Try to think different way.
All the best from Finland.
Regards Heikki from Finland
www.vipukirves.fi

Last edited:

When it got to 90 degrees, I lost interest in splitting wood hahaha!

GeeVee - had it last according to posts
JBFab - may have it now??
24d
elaps ???? 1 post and has not signed on since 11-27-07 probably not still here
Woodchuck361
Jefflee1
gtstang462002
Erick

I think I'm after JBFab and no, I don't have it yet, I'll post as soon as I do.

Last edited:
I left a voicemail on

JBFAB cell phone.
I stated that if he has already mailed the axe to please disregard. If he has not, would he please do so. And I thanked him.

The axe.,..

IF and I say big if.. IF JBFAB has shipped it on.. someone has it.. IF not JBFAB has the axe.
I finally contacted him weeks ago.. he has not mailed it on..
ANY body live in central Wisconsin that can do some door knocking? I will try to refind his addy..
This really upsets me, that someone can just not ship a 272 dollar axe. Cost me 13 bucks to mail it on to the next guy..

Merril Wisconsin

Are there any members on the site that happen to live close enough to go knock on this guys door?
Until someone receives the axe and says they have received it.. Jbfab still has it.

Last post 6/13?

This axe is gone. You could contact the locals...but what are you going to say?

I suppose you could say he has something that doesn't belong to him...but it would be difficult to prove...

I'd be cautious asking anyone to go knocking...the possible scenarios far outweigh 300 clams.

Maybe he did forget...probably not.

I don't think it would be too hard to prove. There is a record of him getting the axe and a record of the axe being passed around for testing. I think if a call was made to the AXE Police and a complete copy of this thread faxed , The dates are on each post, That would be proof enough to get the axe back.

Oh and I think that there should be a min. post of at least 100 before you are on the list and they must be resent posts. Maybe this would help prevent this problem from happening again.

Perhaps...but good guys are good guys...and bad guys are...well...

Regardless of post count.

If it dies with this guy...so be it. Finland received good input on his product...

He was able to state his case on many fronts...turns out he has a good product that works as advertised when applied to it's intended purpose.

Kudos to ericjeeper, but this does not rest on your shoulders...Finland gleaned far more than even he bargained for...he's been able to toss this product into our arena...see how it's received...plan his marketing attack...all for the price of one axe...

All good...I really wouldn't lose any sleep over this...

Eric I will rep ya as soon as it lets me says I have to spread it around more. I defiantly thinks A one year active min. membership is not a bad thing. I don't want to make it too exclusive, but I also don't want the man's Axe to walk off. I do think we have an obligation to try, with in reason, to get the axe back, but I don't think it falls on the shoulders of Ericjeeper. It is up to all of us.

I haven't been on here latley due to military manuevers but I do check in when I can. The thing I was worried about was not being available for testing when it is my turn. But that seems to have reached its end.:cry:

Back