Leveraxe

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't ever give up man

Surely it is just an honest mistake that he has not mailed the package on. he just needs a reminder, that is all. If anyone can make contact with JBFab
here is his address.
Jason Bondioli
N790 state road 107
Merrill WI
I told the man from Finland we would pass his axe around and evaluate it.. Then return it.. Or someone would buy it along the route.
I run my own business, and I am known to be a man of my word.And I plan to stay that way.

Surely it is just an honest mistake that he has not mailed the package on. he just needs a reminder, that is all. If anyone can make contact with JBFab
here is his address.
Jason Bondioli
N790 state road 107
Merrill WI
I told the man from Finland we would pass his axe around and evaluate it.. Then return it.. Or someone would buy it along the route.
I run my own business, and I am known to be a man of my word.And I plan to stay that way.

Holy Cow!!!!
If you've got his personal information, I don't think it's responsible of you to be spreading it around. If you wanted anything other than spite to be dished out, you could have contacted him yourself....but to throw it out for the whole world of AS (members or guests alike)?!?!?!?! That's like when you're a kid and asking your bigger neighbor to cause some grief to the school bully.

Mods, can we get this info deleted ASAP?

I have tried..

Holy Cow!!!!
If you've got his personal information, I don't think it's responsible of you to be spreading it around. If you wanted anything other than spite to be dished out, you could have contacted him yourself....but to throw it out for the whole world of AS (members or guests alike)?!?!?!?! That's like when you're a kid and asking your bigger neighbor to cause some grief to the school bully.

Mods, can we get this info deleted ASAP?

I am not spiteful.. I have called his cell and his home phone.. Neither have been answered.,
This is a 272 dollar axe.Not a 50 cent gumball.

You are acting honourably Eric, If someone had passed around a saw worth that much it would be a big deal, just because there is no moving parts doesn't mean it has no value and that someone can just keep it if they feel like it.

Bump

I guess I'm still next, no I still haven't seen it, I'll post as soon as I do.

Later,

I am not spiteful.. I have called his cell and his home phone.. Neither have been answered.,
This is a 272 dollar axe.Not a 50 cent gumball.

Wow, still no ax? I guess you should have talked to the guys Mommy, since he acts like he is 12(keeping others toys). I support the door knock approach.

RD

It's just to hard for some to do the right thing given a chance to get something for nothing.
In any tempting situation I've been in that made me question what the right thing to do was. I'd ask myself, " what would I do if my Dad was watching?" That has served me well through the years, except for the time I turned in $165,000 I found!!!
Not sure even Dad would have considered THAT move!
Hope the axe turns up and restores our faith in one another.
Dan.

Should someone call the local PD and make sure he isn't deceased? Seriously... Folks die all the time.

Explain to them the situation, and you'd like to see if the fellow is still among the living... And if he is, you'd like the property returned. A check by the local PD just might get that axe in the mail.

well there is one fly in that ointment... if he was deceased.. then his number probably would be disconnected and not be going to voice mail....

well there is one fly in that ointment... if he was deceased.. then his number probably would be disconnected and not be going to voice mail....

Not really... I didn't say he was dead... But call the cops and tell them you think the neighbor passed on... They'll show up. Get it? ;)

Not really... I didn't say he was dead... But call the cops and tell them you think the neighbor passed on... They'll show up. Get it? ;)

first off... the cops may have caller id...

second off I was just merely suggesting that if the phone number still work.. its highly unlikely that he is deceased. now here is another thought... maybe a member of armed services and has been deployed?

first off... the cops may have caller id...

second off I was just merely suggesting that if the phone number still work.. its highly unlikely that he is deceased. now here is another thought... maybe a member of armed services and has been deployed?

I know you couldn't hear my voice inflection... I wasn't trying to be mean or snippy. You may be right, the guy might be in the army, navy, etc.

But I still say someone could call the local sheriff or PD (jurisdictional issues), and let them know the situation. This guy has a 300 dollar tool... Won't answer his phone, and you're concerned something may have happened to him. If they won't do anything about it... I'm sure there are other options.

Eric already talked to the guy's family. Nothing has been mentioned about anything happening to him. For whatever reason(and we could speculate ouerselves onto 2009) he hasn't forwarded the axe.
The bottom line is he is not doing the right thing - period, no excuses. So, the options are limited to a face to face. Knock on his door & man to man ask for the axe. A member can do it, or the Police can do it, but i think that is where this thing is at now.

RD

Back