Lift gate use for firewood

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let's go now ,we can out run him lol
Dang Dan :surprised3:.
Nothing like being kicked when your down:buttkick:.
I'm afraid to step foot on his property I'm sure he's got some sort of booby trap that if you touch anything you get flung thru the air and into the wood burner, or something like that :blob2:.
I'm sure he would hook us up if we had a true need, he's a great guy as is obvious from his many contributions to the site :numberone:. I do feel like I really need a conveyor :laugh:.

It's a plain old blade, no carbide. You guys should wait a few weeks, my buddy cuts wood and his brother just had 300 trees logged out of one of his farms. If it stays dry enough the tops are coming here on hay wagons so he can process it all winter. Going to be wood coming out the wazoo. He has no room at home and I have lots here so might as well use it. He says sales have been terrible so far this year, going to be a rush someday soon though.
My wife is threatening to clean out the fence line this spring, it is getting a little crazy though. I just can't seem to find time this year.

It's a plain old blade, no carbide. You guys should wait a few weeks, my buddy cuts wood and his brother just had 300 trees logged out of one of his farms. If it stays dry enough the tops are coming here on hay wagons so he can process it all winter. Going to be wood coming out the wazoo. He has no room at home and I have lots here so might as well use it. He says sales have been terrible so far this year, going to be a rush someday soon though.
My wife is threatening to clean out the fence line this spring, it is getting a little crazy though. I just can't seem to find time this year.
Sounds like fun to me.
Speaking of making time, I need to fux the window on my little honda insight that is stuck all the way down :(, or maybe I should just wait til spring and drive out with the suburban and the trailer for the first annual fenceline auction :sweet:. You gonna be there @dancan :rock:.

Truely glad you are feeling better :).
Hope your ride was nice today.

Back