• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Lightly used Husqvarna 372XP ... or maybe 390XP

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dogfoo

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Looking for a lightly used Husqvarna 372XP in stock condition. Yeah, I know some of you guys run some ported saws with great success. But knowing that porting can be done both correctly and incorrectly ... and also knowing that I don't know much more about porting at this point ... I don't have the comfort level to go there.

Would also consider a 390XP in the same condition. Obviously a big jump in price and power, but if someone has one they're looking to send to a new home, I would consider it.

Thanks,
dogfood

I have a 576xp that I will probably sell to upsize to a 395xp. I think the 20 and 24" bars I have will fit the 395 so I would be selling PHO, however I mite just keep the 20, buy the 395 with a 28 or 32 and sell the 576 with the 24" on it. I'm in Groveport (SE side of Cbus) so we arent far. My parents live in London and I go out there about once a month. Let me know....

I have a 576xp that I will probably sell to upsize to a 395xp. I think the 20 and 24" bars I have will fit the 395 so I would be selling PHO, however I mite just keep the 20, buy the 395 with a 28 or 32 and sell the 576 with the 24" on it. I'm in Groveport (SE side of Cbus) so we arent far. My parents live in London and I go out there about once a month. Let me know....

WR -

Ok, educate me, as I've run a 372XP, but not the 576XP. How do they stack up?

(Sure ... I could Google it, but if I spend anymore time looking at saws on the Internet, my wife will likely have me committed.)

dogfood

The 576 is in between the 372 and the 390 as far as power. Little more than the 372, little less than the 390 but I am probably going to sell the 576 for $400 with that 24" bar so nowhere near the price of either.

That's a great price for a great saw. Love my 576xp. A very smooth saw. So smooth they feel slow but are not. Like it better than a stock 390 any day. Ported? That's a game changer with the 390xp.

I have a nice 372xp but it really needs crank seals. I pulled the cylinder and replaced the rings with cabers. Everything looked good. I haven't had time to work on it lately. I have new oem seals, just no time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back