• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Like NIB MS200T

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tacomatrd98

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Saw is like new. It has been fueled and used so I am selling it as used. It is about as new as you can get with out actually being unused. I did not buy the saw new from the dealer. It has numbers engraved in the front of the case. I was told it was bought by a tree company new, was engraved from new and then put up as a spare. They went out of business and the saw never got used. They sold out and it has been used about an hour since new. I've run it briefly and it runs very well. No response issues, perfect zippy acceleration they are known for. The saw looks better in person than it does in the pics. I bought it as a spare for mine that I bought new in 08 but it is going strong and doesn't get a ton of use anyway and I could use the money.

Everything is included just like you were picking this up from the dealer. Box, tool kit, owners manual, bar scabbard, 14" Picco bar and loop of PM chain.

Asking $925 shipped to lower 48, paypal as a gift.

Pics:

DSC03115.JPG
DSC03115.JPG DSC03116.JPG DSC03118.JPG DSC03119.JPG DSC03120.JPG DSC03121.JPG DSC03122.JPG DSC03123.JPG DSC03124.JPG

Back