Like or dislike the new look?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you like the new look?

• Total voters
Its better now than this morning. Still bright but tolerable, looks cartoonish IMHO.

Looks more professional! Is a bit bright but you can always turn down your monitor! The green brings better contrast to the pages.

I voted Hate It. I'm not against change when it's for the better. There are some improvements but the slick professional look is now gone and it's replaced with a more cartoonish looking system.

Its seems like the old format was easier to navigate for an idiot like me , this is a little more challenging for someone prone to show up on the "short bus" (me again)

:/

Everything seems like its bigger now. I agree with the cartoon statement. It's so blinding, would like option for old settings or smaller atleast.

Like a mold, or some other serious infection? They don't leave it alone long enough to get used to it, and for the life of me can't understand the green fixation. Whats wrong with the color of these boxes, seems to be a livable blue pastel. And them stupid rainbows before, looked like someone from Disney was trying to lure kids into a van. The problem isn't the colors, its the Mods. Thats why people are not here as long, as often, or at all. Now that we've clued you in, are you willing to fix it? Or not, as there are other Arborist and Logging sites...

squinting to read and it was previously described as snow blindness.:angry2::computer2:

Getting used to the new buttons bieng scattered all over the page and wearing out the scroll wheel.

Looks like the snowblind issue has been resolved thank goodness!

I still liked the old layout better, but It takes me a while to warm up to anything new.

As for the speed, it IS better sometimes, the rest of the time it's just as slow.
But I suppose it has to do with the change over.

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

Back