Loaning your saws out

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a wall plac on my door to shop saying my tool all of them are my living just like my wife if you stay outta my stuff ill stay outta hers. U could geuss perceivable damage and previous damqge and rent it to him. If its ruines he gotta buy a new saw or fix paying your labor. I will ship you 2 homelites 33-38 ccearly 2000 year saws for free they complete i just hate working on them. Wanna trade?

About a month ago it was weed eating in my front yard when a man appeared out of nowhere. Never seen him before, but he wanted to borrow the weedeater to supposedly do some work at the school across the street. While I only have $1.68 invested in it, I politely told him that I do not lend out my tools. It also illustrates why I keep my garage door closed so curious eyes can't see what I have.

I NEVER loan out my saws. Never. The people who always want to "borrow" a saw are the people who cannot care for them or dont care how they treat the equipment. I never had a saw returned without damage. UsauaLLY had to drive to get it back.

Back