Lock down your stuff.....if you want to keep it.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I Have Shot Men. And I'll Shot Again.....

So To Protect Men From Getting Shot.

I Put Up 14 Signs.

Experimental Snake Farm:

Report Any Loose Snake To The Office:

People Have Stopped Driving Down My Little Lane:

Well Ain't That Just Sumtin!

Our problem is we are on a main road. It's just been the past few years that it's gotten bad though. It's a shame what this world is coming to :-(

Don't Fool Your-Self And Think It Izz Going To Get Any Better.

Learn How To Protect Yourself And Your Love-Ones.

Than Learn How to kill:

Best Of Luck:

Oh I have no delusions about it getting better. Just can't help but look back longingly at better times while cleaning my guns for the future we seem to be heading into.

Just think if this was the scenario in Colorado how the story might be different. :msp_wink:

[video=youtube;PVjnsO9Dl60]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVjnsO9Dl60&feature=share[/video]

It's always nice to see the news cover these kind of events. The only thing I wish would happen more often is to have the media list ALL the prior convictions of the dirtbags that do these crimes. Then, everyone can see what your local DA and Parole Board are doing to protect it's citizens. Sadly, at least in my area, not nearly enough.

Yesterday my family and I went to a 4th pool party. My dad and mom were there too and this morning I got a call from dad, and for the fourth time in three years he was broken into while we were at the pool party yesterday. They broke in his work van and got his hand tool bag with about 1k worth of tools in it, but left $1500 more worth in a sliding drawer tool box :dizzy: They also got a John Deere push mower that pulls itself, and a T-18 Shindaiwa weedeater that was 26 years old. It is really a shame that you cant have anything without tying it down but it's just the way it is these days. They didn't get any of his chainsaws simply cause they were in the basement behind a steel door with a steel door frame and deadbolt. The police got some fingerprints off the back door of his van so hopefully they will get an ID, but I doubt they will. Some people don't believe me when I say I would kill someone in my house(ie. thief), but I would 100% shoot to kill if someone was in my house uninvited. Dad only lives about a mile and a half away from me.

A little C-4 under the sparkplug cap in a bait saw will solve this problem for all the otherpeople the theif would have hit after this saw. :angry:

Back