Logger sports

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimmyq

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Heading up to Squamish (BC, Canada) on the weekends, yearly logger sports days, lotsa good chow, pole climbers, axe huckers and the like. should be a hoot. I hear they have BEER there too, might have to taste one just to be friendly. Anyone else in the area gonna go up?

Last edited:
oh, the prices here are in Canadian bucks, so thats like .75 american bucks roughly for each one of ours.

just got in. Great fun today, no major injuries. One chain broke, numerous no starts in the saw races. new zealander took the all around trophy. good fun on the log roll, didnt see anyone that looked familiar. cant wait for next year, I forgot my video and digi cam at home so pictures will be in about 365 days or so for the next one.

How about this across our chests?
ASlogo.jpg

Competed once at Squamish. It's a great show. It's a great venue. The day before the contest, I clumb the cliffs along side the road and look an ice cold shower under that big waterfall - it'll be on your right before you get to squamish. I absolutely loved it there. Someday, I hope to get back.

All the best,
Arden Cogar Jr. aka Jamie

well, all went well, Mr Cahoon got a second in the chainsaw event and the weather was grand. I tok a bunch of pictures and a couple videos if anyone is interested I can email / post some, let me know.

Latest posts

Back