Logosol Freshcut newsletter

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MikeInParadise

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Got an email from Logosol the other day with a link to there newsletter if anyone is interested.

http://www.logosol.com/webb/customerservice/1020a-freshcut.php

Oh and a picture of the wood lot a couple days ago. Leaves are turning and hopefully I will get some time in the near future to go up the hill and mill some wood with my Alaskan.

attachment.php

I'm on the Logosol email list also and got that email. Interesting little e-mag. lots of info and links about Logosol products. One thing about the Logosol folks, they do seem to support their customers. I've gotten good support the few times I called Ripsaw also, talked to the owner out in the shop and he was able to take care of me right away. Lots of small companies seem to be wise to the fact that good customer support goes a LONG way when it comes to repeat sales and new customers by word of mouth. Too bad some of the bigger companies I deal with seem to have lost that edge.

Woodshop,

You are right, good customer service is a must for a small business.

Rodney,

I'll be in the next newsletter to - I submitted an article for it. The article describes the entire setup - TimberJig, WoodworkersMill, my toolbox I built, etc.

Regards,

Ted

Back