Lomdard Anyone?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

firehawk419

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Dug this out of the barn the other day. A Lombard 3-16? It is a beast of an old saw. I know this saw ran many years ago, but was replaced by a more modern saw, and this one was forgot about. It seems to be missing the clutch cover and the gas cap. there is one on there that doesn't fit, but keeps the dirt out. I blew the worst of the dirt off this saw, dumped a little gas mix in the carb, pulled the starter a couple times, and it popped a a few times, almost ran for a second.

Is there any one out there who might know more about this saw?
Or would any one be interested in it? Is it worth anything?

Last edited:
Dug this out of the barn the other day. A Lombard 3-16? It is a beast of an old saw. I know this saw ran many years ago, but was replaced by a more modern saw, and this one was forgot about. It seems to be missing the clutch cover and the gas cap. there is one on there that doesn't fit, but keeps the dirt out. I blew the worst of the dirt off this saw, dumped a little gas mix in the carb, pulled the starter a couple times, and it popped a a few times, almost ran for a second.

Firehawk419,

I Photoshoped your pictures so that everyone can see them better.

jerry-

Lombard 3-16 saw:

Here is a link from Mike Acres site on the Lombard saws. Link: http://www.acresinternet.com/cscc.nsf/GasbyManufacturer?OpenView&Start=59&Count=30&Expand=66#66

As far as value goes it would be determined from what you and the seller can agree on and the both of you still be happy about the deal.
Is the saw still available? Just curious to know. Lewis.

Latest posts

Back