Look what followed me home.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doc874

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
My new addition given to me for repairing ( putting a new pull rope ) on the smaller Homie.

Doc

Woo-Hoo! Bargain!

Its gets so sad when they is just sittin' there all lonesome and blue (well red), drippin' little love-spots onna floor, staring doe-eyed at yer gas can.........you can just tell they wanna be your friend, and purrrrr, an' scratch their teeth onna wood pile.....so hard.....to.....resist.......GAH! *jealous*
:rock: :rock: :chainsaw:

:clap:

:D

(hope it runs half as good at least as it looks!) Score!

I have the same saw in my garage. It's my dads. My mom bought in brand new for him in the mid or late 1970's. It's the first chain saw I ever used. :biggrinbounce2:

I had one of those that was my father-in-laws and I threw it away since it didn't run and my chainsaw collection is too big as it is. I have more chainsaws than I can use (only 5 or 6 though) and don't want to get rid of them. I need a little saw for limbing, pruning. 306 poulan bowsaw. 034AV bowsaw. Poulan 4200 with 24" bar. Husky 394xp with 32" bar. And an old 306 that I converted to drive a bicycle (goes 50mph down a big hill and about 30mph on flat ground). We just lock the throttle like you do to start it and that is good for cruising about 20mph (tandem bike). Feel kinda bad for chunking the little saw now.

Larry

Cool, I got two of the big ones and seven of the little ones. Three even run. Little ones go out every day I cut.

Jamie

Homie's

The larger XL is now mine, simply for putting a new starter rope on the super. I don't think the big red has had much use, most of the paint is good. The oiler is smooth and everthing works so far i may need new fuel lines and filter though with the distinct possibility of a carb kit. I will try cranking it tomorrow, its dark here now and the neighbors got a new baby so i try to be quiet for the babys sake. I am a Stihl convert and own two 026's and one 025, i also own a Pioneer P26 (from my darker days ) And one torn apart 8hp Tecumseh snowking ( awaiting parts to rebuild. ).

Doc

Back