Looking at Husky 272xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, it ran after I put the new boot on, then quit, now no spark, its just like the guy I bought it from described as well, he said intermittant no spark.

Thanks

Will

I had 3120 that had intermittent spark. It would bug the crap out of a guy. I ended up trading it for a 16" chuck and duck chipper.

Bill

Ya, I will get to the bottom of it. I already got parts lined up. This is gona make a good firewood saw for me. Lugging around a 394 all day tires the arms out. Its just gona be a big wood and milling saw now. Or when I feel like showing off.

Well, I found another problem today. It has a leak inbetween the plastic intake and the cyl head, I could see it bubbling when pulling the motor over slowly. When I took the carb off there were 2 gaskets there, so I assume its had leak problems there in the past. I was going to replace the intake to cyl head gasket and carb to intake gasket, as well as the plastic intake if I can get one. Is it a good idea to replace the plastic intake?

Thanks

Will

Back