looking for 268xp or 272 Husky parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Freakingstang

Freakingstang

Doctor Freakinstein
Looking for a good crank and a 268xp Jug (closed port). I might be interested in a 272 jug and piston if the price is right. Let me know what you have and how much. Thanks

Steve

Freakingstang

Freakingstang

Doctor Freakinstein
pbtree said:
What are you putting together now?

My blown up 268xp. Wait, what's that suppose to mean? Got it in a box all torn apart. Everything looked good. put it together and ran it through about 2 cords of wood before the big end rod bearing took a crap and sent shrapnel through the saw.... I found a good used piston so far. If I can't find parts cheap enough, I'll toss it on ebay in hopes of recovering some cash

trimmmed

trimmmed

B?rgermeister
Steve I have a parts saw 268. It has, the gas tank, case w/crank, jug and piston, clutch. I was gonna use the jug/piston from it on a Jred, but I ended up getting a new/old stock piston for that saw. The jug has 3 broken fins on it.

$25 if you want it

Freakingstang

Freakingstang

Doctor Freakinstein
Would like to thank Dave (Trimmed) for hooking me up with a bottom end really cheap. The crank looks ok, and that is all I really needed. Thanks again Dave.

To future readers and posters, I have the 268 parts I need, but would still accept reasonable offers on a good 272 piston and cylinder if anyone has them, but I am not in a huge need for them. Thanks

-Steve