• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Looking for 9/32 files

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Supposedly in stock according to site , but can’t trust it until actually talk to them , good luck

Ok I called, they had 7 in stock. Key word is they "had". I told them to send them all.

Thanks you for finding them.

I'm pretty sure these are old stock and I was sure there had to be some somewhere still laying around.

Ok I called, they had 7 in stock. Key word is they "had". I told them to send them all.

I'm pretty sure these are old stock and I was sure there had to be some somewhere still laying around.
Gonna say post a pic of one those bad boys when ya get them like to see it myself.

Your response is fantastic! "Send them all" , classic !

Thanks but you got most of those wrong, LOL
re: "For 3/8LP and .325 pit chains, use 4.0mm (5/32”) file. For 3/8 pitch chain, use a 4.8mm (3/16”) file. For the 404 pitch chain, the recommended is 5.5mm (7/32”) file. " Yeah, just copy/ pasted from Google

As I suspected, these are new old stock files that arrived today. Lucky to find these as I know these are probably out of production for maybe 40 years.

I really appreciate the help finding these.

Attachments

• IMG_20220903_102731939.jpg
    IMG_20220903_102731939.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20220903_102738151.jpg
    IMG_20220903_102738151.jpg
    822.9 KB · Views: 0
As I suspected, these are new old stock files that arrived today. Lucky to find these as I know these are probably out of production for maybe 40 years.

I really appreciate the help finding these.
Yea those are some good ones for sure , don’t make um like that anymore. Keeper sharp 👍

Latest posts

Back