looking for a pair of caulk boots sz 10

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

what-a-stihl

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
looking for a used pair of caulk boots in a size 10, any help? tried ebay, but nothing my size and I can't afford new ones! Thanks

you might try searching with your european size... or else check out Viking Timberwolf boots, they are like the rubber Husqvarna boots and hard to beat the price.

Madsens sells some for under $200 brand new and hoffmans are a little over $200. Wesco and viberg are $400 and up.

I have some of the unisulated Hoffman pacs, calked, that I swear you could wear year round if it didn't get just too damn cold or too damn hot and I love them, super light weight, maybe they were about $140.

caulks

gots a pair of the vikings couple years ago, $150 or so served me well except for the whole completely unbreathable bit, I think Carolina boots has got a caulk version of their 8" logger for a decent price otherwise good luck

I'm a carpenter full time and I'm just looking for a decent caulk boot for sheeting roofs in the winter time when it's icey. Baileys had a pair of caulked hiking-type boot for a decent price, any opinions or reviews about 'em? I think they were made by merrill in partners with hoffman.:msp_confused:

I'm a carpenter full time and I'm just looking for a decent caulk boot for sheeting roofs in the winter time when it's icey. Baileys had a pair of caulked hiking-type boot for a decent price, any opinions or reviews about 'em? I think they were made by merrill in partners with hoffman.:msp_confused:

For what you want to do a pair of Merrils would be perfect.

Back