Looking for efco 940 chainsaw manual and bumper spike

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SkiWhiz

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Hi folks, I was looking for a nice used saw because I didn't have alot of money to spend on a new one. I called the dealer where I bought my last saw from (small mom & pop shop) and he told me that he had a chainsaw that he would sell me for $175.00 He said he has had it for awhile but it has never been used. I told him that I would take it even though I have never seen let alone used an efco before. I went and got it last night and was late when I got home so I didn't look it over much until this morning. I was surprised how old even though never used the saw was, the sticker says 2001. Seems odd that a dealer would have a saw that long. Its more of a "plastic" saw than I am used to and it doesn't have the bumper spike. I guess thats enough rambling on. My question is, is there a place where I can download the users manual for it or a place that I can buy one and would there be a bumper spike available for it, I see it has two holes where I believe one would mount to. The dealer I bought the saw from is no longer a efco dealer. Hoping to try the saw out tomorrow. Thanks! Steve.

Data Sheets | efco Power

User manual there. Spikes from a dealer- if your local is still a dealer then he can get them. If not, PM me for my local dealer if you want to!

Pics???
I already downloaded that manual, it's not a user manual its a parts manual. My dealer no longer if a efco dealer, I found another dealer not too far from me but if you know of a good dealer you are welcome to give me the info at my email address [email protected] or send me a pm. Thanks Great Smokies. Steve.

P.S. I did find a Oleo-Mac GS940 manual & it seems to be the same saw as the efco 940.

Back