Looking for Japanese made chain saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you don't buy products from Japan, than you don't watch tv. Heck most electronic components are made there. As for the F-150 vs the Tundra, the Tundra as with all Japanese vehicles will have a better trade in value.

Mr engineer, Being that our economy is so messed up right now, you might want to think of supporting AMERICAN JOBS!! Buy a Stihl Chainsaw most are made in Virginia Beach VA. USA + you might offend people talking about JAP saws on this site...:chainsaw:

:agree2:
and so many people say why is our economy goin to crap. as far as saying "oh many of the jap products are built here in the USA", but the bottom line is those same companies that get our hard earned money are still japanese corporations.

Last edited:
I have no problem with japanese companies but i have an industral generator with a honda motor (not quiet) it is a 6kw genetator. My dad has a honda brand quiet generator and it is 5.5kw I can run over twice as much load with my generator than he can. all i am saying is it is all about a muffler not the quality of the product.

Back