Looking for large volume of cull logs MN, WI, IA anyone know of any

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woodman6666

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Hello first post in this section usually roam around the firewood section, Anyway running short on logs to process for firewood. We buy 6-16" diameter oak, birch, cherry, hickory looking for 500 cords or so to be delivered to SE MN. Logs must be straight and slick to go thru processor. 100" up to 30ft in length. Also will buy softwood of the same size looking for 50 cords or so of this. We pay immediately. Please let me know if you have or know of anyone who could supply even some of this, my current suppliers are not gettting me what I need. PM me or call my cell 507-272-1740
Thanks

Everyone is running short. I've got 20 voicemails of guys lookin for truckloads of firewood and nothing to tell em.

6" and up straight stuff low grade is bringing $180/cord here, the crooked small stuff is bringing $120/cord for firewood. Crazy prices right now. We'll be working near Hager city WI sometime late spring if that helps at all. No clue what the markets will be by then.

Verso/NewPage usually takes in 80thou cords for breakup and they were paying $80/cord for oak. That might get interesting as they are low right now on wood.

-dave

Latest posts

Back