looking for larger saw project

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wedge

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
im looking for a larger saw (72cc or bigger) somthing that needs a lil tlc is ok. brand not too important. id love a 2100 husky or maybe a 066 stihl. anyway i have 2 running jonsered 670 champs in respectable conditon and a 268 husky that needs a piston and ring. ill throw in $$ if nessesary my email is [email protected]

I have a Husky 181 that has good compression and will start and run on gas poured through the carb throat. It needs a carb overhaul. The gas tank leaks (someone dropped a tree on it-the fullwrap handle is a bit tweaked also) I bought it as a prject and haven't ever gotten around to it. I'd swap for one of the 670s if it interests you.

Got some old monsters here if your interested. Mac 450 and 550. The 550 neeeds cleaned up been setting with fuel in it. I have had it running. ALso a homelite super xl 925 also running.
Let me know if these interests you.
Later
Bob

im looking for somthin thats a lil more common and a lil newer. 288 husky perhaps 056 stihl?

im in saratoga springs ny, id like that stihl but funds are a lil low due to my son having terminal krabbes disease and as he gets sicker the bills are mounting. im rebuilding saws alot latley just keep my mind buisy. im looking to swap mainly.

Wedge, Have you heard about the treatment for Krabbes disease in North Carolina? I don't know anything about it except we just helped some friends of friends of friends move there for treatment of their baby.

i went to duke university with my son i also took him to the university of minneapolis too he has infantile crabbes. basically means that if he was less than a month old i could have a bone marrow transplant done. if he had the juvenile version i could have a bone marrow transplant done. basically my son is 9 months old so he's too old for the infantile treatment and he wont live long enough to get the juvenile treatment, a bone marrow transplant is the only cure but if he gets it itll kill him at this stage in his life. the doctors give him 4 months or less. medically hes screwed now im hoping for a maricle but you know how that goes. its an awful thing to live through i assure you, ive been repairing saws to keep my mind going positively but its not working well.

i appreciate it im just primarily concerned with paying all his bills i can and keeping him comfortable, they have him on a narcotic a muscle relaxer, and zantack. i tryed signing him up for social security to help out but i make too much money (???? verneer logs :p) medicaid said they would cover everything including retroactive which i hope they do cause im not a rich man. hes fading a little every day this has been goin on since december. the hardest thing is to try and shelter my 4 year old daughter from this as much as possible and the questions she asks (why does donnie have to with god? can i go too? im gonna miss him ect.)those are the worst thing to endure is watching a 4 year old try and deal with this. some days i wish he'd pass tonight to spare him any more pain but other times i greedily ask for more time.

IM LIVING EVERY PARENTS WORST NIGHTMARE

sorry you offered eh?

Latest posts

Back