• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Looking for saw to mill with

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wlkn_mn

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Looking for a bigger saw to mill with.
Stihl 050, 051, 070, 071 preferred, but I’m open to others.
mill is a Granberg 36” G778

Looking for a bigger saw to mill with.
Stihl 050, 051, 070, 071 preferred, but I’m open to others.
mill is a Granberg 36” G778
There was a couple good deals on 066 and 660 from David on here.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Stick with a MS660 or 066. The 070 can't be filled with in the cut. The 660 066 will pull the 36 bar all day long.

I’m hoping someone has something for sale in the ballpark of $400-$500 I could use. I like the Stihls, but am open to anything of good quality. I’m an old metal saw fan. Love my Homelites and old Stihl.
80cc minimum. please PM if you’d be willing to let go of one!

I’m hoping someone has something for sale in the ballpark of $400-$500 I could use. I like the Stihls, but am open to anything of good quality. I’m an old metal saw fan. Love my Homelites and old Stihl.
80cc minimum. please PM if you’d be willing to let go of one!
I have a buddy who's looking to sell his 076 if you are interested.

I see its higher than your price range but i have a jonsered 2095 that was ported to mill by huskhil. Check the for sale ads. Side fill for sure external clutch yee haw. Let er rip

Latest posts

Back