Looking For Stihl 015AV Fuel Line & Filter

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Walleye Guy

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Does anyone out there have an NOS fuel line and filter for a Stihl O15AV chainsaw? The 1116-358-7700 original fuel line and 1116-358-7800 felt/cotton filter are both are obsolete from Stihl but I'm hoping someone out there has one they'd be willing to sell to me.

I read some forum posts on this site that said a line from an 021, 023 or 025 saw will work but will have to use a newer style fuel filter.

Supposedly also can use an MS250 fuel line and filter will work. Can anyone confirm this?

So, I worked with the local Stihl dealer and ordered a 1123-358-7703 fuel line (which I think is from an 025 saw). It will fill fit the tank (the grommet is a little larger so just a little more squish) but the Stihl 0000-350-3502 fuel filter that I was going to use won't fit through the grommet hole in the fuel tank so now I need a filter with a smaller diameter.

So at this point I'd just like to find an original fuel line and filter if possible.

I saw an aftermarket unit on Ebay but I'm not a fan because the copper tube that goes through the grommet could be prone to leaking. I'd rather have an original molded unit if possible.

Some might say just buy a new saw, but I inherited this from my grandfather when he passed away and I used to use it when I was a young teenager so I'm on a mission to put it back into service.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Does anyone out there have an NOS fuel line and filter for a Stihl O15AV chainsaw? The 1116-358-7700 original fuel line and 1116-358-7800 felt/cotton filter are both are obsolete from Stihl but I'm hoping someone out there has one they'd be willing to sell to me.

I read some forum posts on this site that said a line from an 021, 023 or 025 saw will work but will have to use a newer style fuel filter.

Supposedly also can use an MS250 fuel line and filter will work. Can anyone confirm this?

So, I worked with the local Stihl dealer and ordered a 1123-358-7703 fuel line (which I think is from an 025 saw). It will fill fit the tank (the grommet is a little larger so just a little more squish) but the Stihl 0000-350-3502 fuel filter that I was going to use won't fit through the grommet hole in the fuel tank so now I need a filter with a smaller diameter.

So at this point I'd just like to find an original fuel line and filter if possible.

I saw an aftermarket unit on Ebay but I'm not a fan because the copper tube that goes through the grommet could be prone to leaking. I'd rather have an original molded unit if possible.

Some might say just buy a new saw, but I inherited this from my grandfather when he passed away and I used to use it when I was a young teenager so I'm on a mission to put it back into service.

Thanks in advance for any help.
I have a parts saw with the original fuel line but not the oblong felt filter. The one I have has a regular small filter with a regular fuel line added to the oem part. . If you have the line simply install a filter that will fit thru the opening. If u don’t have the oem line I can send u this one. Just message me with ur address.

I have a parts saw with the original fuel line but not the oblong felt filter. The one I have has a regular small filter with a regular fuel line added to the oem part. . If you have the line simply install a filter that will fit thru the opening. If u don’t have the oem line I can send u this one. Just message me with ur addressS
Somewhere I either read or was told that 1116-007-1005 is a replacement for the 1116-358-7700 original fuel line but it uses a newer style filter. I wonder if that's the line that your parts saw has? My OEM line uses the felt square block filter but the line is stiff and got kinked so now I don't think it's safe to use. I would be interested in your line and filter...would be happy to pay you for it.

An 025 fuel line will fit I've done it a couple times fixing them
They're a bit short but will stretch enough to work
I tightened a copper wire to hold them in place on the barb
No issues after many years.

Somewhere I either read or was told that 1116-007-1005 is a replacement for the 1116-358-7700 original fuel line but it uses a newer style filter. I wonder if that's the line that your parts saw has? My OEM line uses the felt square block filter but the line is stiff and got kinked so now I don't think it's safe to use. I would be interested in your line and filter...would be happy to pay you for it.
I’ve got an oem fuel line with the grommet. What I did was run a short line after the grommet and attached a regular fuel line with a regular filter(felt). Don’t have the line that lets u attach the long felt filter, but I don’t think you really need it. Send me a private message with ur address and u can have it for cost of shipping. Say 7.50

redunshee, will do thanks. I'll try sending you a message now. Update: message sent, let me know if you don't see it.

Bump. I can't seem to reach redunshee so if anyone else out there has an NOS line and filter then I'd be very interested in purchasing it. Or a used line and filter. Wood Doctor, I saw the units on Ebay but I'm a little leery of them because it looks like there could be a risk of fuel leakage where the copper tube goes through the grommet. I'd rather have a new or used OEM unit because it's molded.

Back