Looking for Stihl 075 manuals...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

starsailor

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for Service and Owner's manuals for my Stihl 075, preferably in PDF files. I already have a PDF of the IPL.

I'm looking for these to do a repair of a seizure from a carb plate nut that got loose and sucked in resulting in busted piston skirt. :cry:

I'd appreciate any and all help finding these manuals. :clap:

I'm looking for Service and Owner's manuals for my Stihl 075, preferably in PDF files. I already have a PDF of the IPL.

I'm looking for these to do a repair of a seizure from a carb plate nut that got loose and sucked in resulting in busted piston skirt. :cry:

I'd appreciate any and all help finding these manuals. :clap:

my 051/076 service manual goes 12mb. the ipl is only 3mb. how do you want it?

dave

Can you send me the 051/076 service manual as well? Thank you.

I could use that manuel too if you don't mind sending it. I just picked up a 076 and I have no literature on it. Thanks.

075 Manuals

I am working on an 075av and have nothing, any help would be appreciated in some manuals. Thanks

I have an 076 that's leaking bar oil into the cylinder. I would love a copy of the manual if you could send it. Hopefully it's not the case gasket.:cheers:

G. Mercer

Got the manuals I need.

Throught the kindness of other site members I've got all the manuals that I need.

I have an 076 that's leaking bar oil into the cylinder. I would love a copy of the manual if you could send it. Hopefully it's not the case gasket.:cheers:

G. Mercer

From what I understand that's usually caused by a worn O ring in the oil pump.

Its usally the top rubber sleeve - not the o-ring.

Item 9 of illustration C in the IPL above.

Last edited:
Hi Im the bloke looking for 075 workshop manual,
I saw your response by Lakeside53 that it was the item 9 on illustration C in the 076 manual. Is that part in the 075 the same? that would leak oil into the cylinder. Also, what would cause the oil to leak out onto the floor the power head is sitting on. It looks to come out around the bar mount somewhere

Me too

If anyone who got one could send me a 075av manual that would be a big help. I got the ipl from the link, but I would like to have the manual too.
Thanks.

Seeking manual too

G. Mercer
Hi
Id be obliged too if you could email me the pdf of the 076 manual (I understand c 12MB?)
Also does anyone know who might have in stock the 076 aftermarket chain brake kit?
Many thanks
Gary

075 av manual

Hi

Is the 076 parts list different than the 075 to a significant degree? Or would someone like to post the 075 manual?

-Ryan

great site

I was a long time subscriber on tree world
but unfortunately the site is defunct,am an avid
saw collector /repair guy of vintage saws up in
BC Canada and am right imppresed with the
info to be had here thanks ....President Keith Nixon

Back