• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy looking for stihl 084 parts saw & 3120 parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Narked

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I'm looking for another 084 parts saw, hopefully one with just a ruined cylinder and piston. Or with a good cylinder is always a plus.

Also looking for the chain brake for a older 3120xp the non epa model with adjustable carb and no choke. I have the handle and the rod that hooks to it but missing the rest. Also a new air filter would be nice also.

And lastly a rear bottom handle for a homelite 450 or a parts saw to rob it from.

951-836-1987

If you are looking for chain brake handle or parts... Just go to partstree.com or ereplacements.com and look up the parts you'll need. The chain brake handle is only $28. As for the non-epa carb, good luck. If someone has one they aren't giving it up. You can have terry or another member modify your carb to add the high needle back in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok thanks I'll check it out, I don't need a carb as mine is the older with the adjustable carb. I was just trying g to s3e if someone had a side cover with the chain brake parts they didn't need any more. I got the handle still I'll post pics, but I'll also check those sites out.

Still looking for a 084 parts saw or one that's been robbed of its cylinder or has a ruin one. And parts for the homey.

Back