Looking to get in touch with brad Snelling

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Howdy guys. I haven't been on the forum much lately. My daughter and I were in a rather serious car accident last Tuesday. With everything that has gone on with that, I just haven't been on the forum much. I didn't even know about this thread until I was given a heads up by another member. With that said, I'm not taking any new work for the time being. Basically, I'm taking the month of December off. I have several saws lined up for January and a list for after that. If interested in having a saw ported, get with me late January/February and I'll see about being able to fit you in. Thank you all for your business this year.

Howdy guys. I haven't been on the forum much lately. My daughter and I were in a rather serious car accident last Tuesday. With everything that has gone on with that, I just haven't been on the forum much. I didn't even know about this thread until I was given a heads up by another member. With that said, I'm not taking any new work for the time being. Basically, I'm taking the month of December off. I have several saws lined up for January and a list for after that. If interested in having a saw ported, get with me late January/February and I'll see about being able to fit you in. Thank you all for your business this year.

Hope you and the daughter are well. I know we poke quite a bit of fun, but our family has had its share of near misses on the highway. I wish you and yours a very speedy recovery and a very Merry Christmas!

Blessings to you!
Awesome to see you and your daughter are ok...have a Merry Christmas!

Best wishes to you and your daughters recovery.

Back