Lots of saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tadb

ArboristSite Lurker
Got a question. About a year ago I acquired prob 50 chainsaws. 90 % of them are stihls. Mostly 064's. There are some old poulans, macs, an some old stihl stuff. I was thinking id tear them all down and trade/sell the parts off. This has become way more than I want to deal with. What would be the best way to sell them all at one time?

GoldenStihls

GoldenStihls

ArboristSite Member
I have a sneaking feeling that if you take pictures of all the saws, (in groups, and singles) and put of the names of all of them and a price next to it. And list them all out. These fella's here at Arboristsite will start exploding your Inbox with "I want this ___ saw"

Good luck,

GoldenStihls

GoldenStihls

ArboristSite Member
I have a sneaking feeling that if you take pictures of all the saws, (in groups, and singles) and put of the names of all of them and a price next to it. And list them all out. These fella's here at Arboristsite will start exploding your Inbox with "I want this ___ saw"

Good luck,

gew98

gew98

ArboristSite Lurker
Probably a dual listing on e-bay and Craigslist. Come up with a price for the entire lot and use that as your reserve on e-bay.

I'm not so hip on craigslist. I have a 3 phase electric chain hoist I have on there for the second time and so far three foreigners have tried to scam me out of it with electronic payment "deals" , overpayment via "special check" where I then send the $1500 overpayment to the guys "shipper"...yeah right.

On old saws though I had a 20 yr old like NIB poulan given to me. I ran it for the last year plus and it finally gave me so many issues on starting cold,hot or otherwise I literally tossed it down and shot it with my trusty old 1911.
My neighbors oldest boy took a shine to it and I gave it to him so he can run around being "jason" albeit no hockey mask. Must be something in the water here in this spot in kentucky.

Chris J.

Chris J.

Addicted to ArboristSite
My biggest thing is I dont have the time to ship them all and I really dont know what they are worth

post what you got and we'll help. there are members in GA probably willing to help.

Offer an ArboristSite member close to you a good deal, & you'll get some help shipping the saws.

And I have ask :cool2:, you got any large Jonsereds, namely 920s &/or 2095s?

Latest posts