Lots of saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tadb

ArboristSite Lurker
Nothing has happened with them yet. I'm going to my parents this weekend. Ill group them all by model and take some better pics. And get a good list of how many of each model there are. I'm going to try to sell them as a whole. If that doesnt work I'll get rid of them individually.
I got all these saw from a logger buddy of mine. He called me a while back and said a friend of his has a 53' container full of saws ect that he wants me to clean out. So as soon as I get that done I'll post pics of that stuff also.

promac850

promac850

formerly promac610
Nothing has happened with them yet. I'm going to my parents this weekend. Ill group them all by model and take some better pics. And get a good list of how many of each model there are. I'm going to try to sell them as a whole. If that doesnt work I'll get rid of them individually.
I got all these saw from a logger buddy of mine. He called me a while back and said a friend of his has a 53' container full of saws ect that he wants me to clean out. So as soon as I get that done I'll post pics of that stuff also.

I claim first choice on saws from that 53' container... :blob2::blob2::blob2::blob2: I'm looking for a big yellow saw, big red saw, and a few other big saws. :) Parts saws too... :blob2:

Jon1212

Jon1212

Riff Raff Fart Knocker from other Forum's.
Man Oh Man! What a problem to have, I'd almost feel bad for ya' if I wasn't so dang jealous. I spied one of my choices trying to hide under that chair in the picture.
I hope those green buckets won't be to sad when all of their saw friends leave.

tadb

ArboristSite Lurker
OK heres some pictures. I'm listing just the complete saws other than the Stihls.

Mac – 850

Mac 10-10

Mac ?

Poulan – 245A

Homelite XL12 X2

Theres several nearly complete 056s and 045s and quite a few parts that go with them. The rest of it is mostly 064, but theres ALOT of it. Really theres to much to go through. Theres piles of plastic covers, handles, heads crank cases ect.

promac850

promac850

formerly promac610
OK heres some pictures. I'm listing just the complete saws other than the Stihls.

Mac – 850

Mac 10-10

Mac ?
<-- more pics? Number off of bottom of case?

Poulan – 245A

Homelite XL12 X2

Theres several nearly complete 056s and 045s and quite a few parts that go with them. The rest of it is mostly 064, but theres ALOT of it. Really theres to much to go through. Theres piles of plastic covers, handles, heads crank cases ect.

Interested in these... if there happens to be a member out there that can acquire and ship these for me, that would be greatly appreciated. The person who does so will receive a small tip for helping me make the collection larger, and will get the money they used to buy, ship, etc. back.

OP, you are looking to get money, I presume? Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I need to know how much so I can figure out what I can get and what I may not be able to afford.

Guido Salvage

Guido Salvage

Supreme Saw Whoreder
Interested in these...

OP, you are looking to get money, I presume? Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I need to know how much so I can figure out what I can get and what I may not be able to afford.

You may want to go back and read the entire thread where the OP has indicated that he wants to sell all the saws as one lot. A member has indicated a willingness to make the purchase but was waiting on a price. Unless there is not a package deal it appears they will not be sold individually.

Guido Salvage

Guido Salvage

Supreme Saw Whoreder
Like I said I have no idea what they are worth. Hows 1500 sound

I believe that you had someone who was interested in taking the whole lot. Several weeks have passed so circumstances may have changed. You may want to PM that individual directly as he may not be viewing this thread.

Last edited:

Latest posts