Lots of Stihl items for sale

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thompson1600

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
I was finally called back to work after almost 2 years of layoff. So I am selling lots of Stihl parts and saws I have. I have listed 3 of the saws here on the site, but i have other 044/MS440's and 038's and 028's and an 066 and an 084 and an 075. I have parts for most of these saws also. Contact me if interested.

Tom

Yeah I know. But I have so much stuff here now, that I won't have time to play with or use anymore that I need to sell it. Plus I won't have any paychecks for 6 weeks while the systems gets going again, so I'm selling stuff off to hold over those 6 weeks, and I just won't have time to use it. I'm keeping plenty (more than my wife knows about too :laugh: ) But, since I won't be rebuilding saws as much now to pay the bills I have plenty to sell off.

Tom

At this point the 084 is spoken for. The 075 is possibly spoken for. Still have a couple 038 Magnums and 044's (or 044's with decomp valves) and an 066.

Tom

I have lots of 044/MS440 stuff and saws. e-mail me at thompson1600(at)comcast.net or PM me and I can tell you about prices. It all depends on how nice you want it to look. Me, a chainsaw is a tool and is to be used so if it runs good, that's what I want. Other guys want it to look real nice and run good. I have both. But prices are different.

Tom

Latest posts

Back