Lots of Stihl Parts & Parts Saws for Sale

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thompson1600

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
I have a lot of Stihl parts and parts/project saws for sale. None of the parts/project saws are complete. These will only be for sale here on AS. Make me an offer on any of the parts or on the whole lot. These will be sold here on AS, no where else so make some offers. This will finish off most of the parts I have left, but there will still be a few more parts (Like screws, etc) stuff later, and a couple of 044 rebuilt shortblocks.

026 Pro parts/project saw
026 024 parts
028 parts/project saw, new style with side adjust
028 parts/project saw, older style front adjust
028 parts
036 parts/project saw
036 034 parts (NEW fuel tank and carb cover)
038 Magnum parts/project saw
038 parts
044 046 Parts, LOTS of parts and plastic
066 parts

You can go to this site and see lots of pictures, takes a while with dial up

Thanks

Tom

Tom, the 026/MS260 Pro definately has my attention. You say that the piston might work-can you elaborate on its condition? Maybe work out something for all of the 026 parts? I'm all ears.

Aw ra best! Chris J.

if KNOT WHOLE does not take the 026 pro project/parts saw, please pm me.

I haven't set any prices on any of the items, or the whole lot. I am accepting offers and if I think it's fair I'll accept. I am trying to clear out my shop to start building furniture again and this stuff takes up a lot of room.

Thanks

Tom

Knot Hole,

On all the pistons I say may work. Some people want a like new piston to go in. I will use a piston with a marks on it, if I can clean out the ring grooves and the rings move properly. So basically, any of the pistons will have marks on them, some more than others, but not so much that I threw them away.

Tom

I may have put an 028 WB cylinder in the photo of the 026 Pro parts saw. Sorry about that.

First $1000 offer plus shipping takes the whole lot. Stock up your used parts store or start a used parts store on ebay. If you have the time to put into it you can make a lot of money with these parts. And I should mention, whoever gets this will get quite a bit more than what is pictured, there's lots of other parts coming with this for Stihl saws and weedies.

Tom

Last edited:
Oh, an in addition to all the parts, I will throw in a copy of a few CD's; this years Media Cat parts look up CD, a Stihl Carb training repair program and A Stihl diagnosis training program.

Tom

I really need to sell this stuff. If you wanna make a deal, make me an offer on all of it and more. I have to get this stuff out of the shop. If I don't sell it here (which is what I want) then I will have to put it up for sale elsewhere.

Thanks

Tom

If you end up selling some of the stuff individually I may be interested in some of the 038 stuff to keep on hand as spares for my saw.

Good luck

Josh

Latest posts

Back