Loving my 192T

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TriCountyLawn

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
A few months after getting the 361 we bought a 192. Well today we did alot of heavy pruning and it was so easy to cut the small branches up. Was real happy with this saw. I have a feelin this is going to get some use.

Sounds good, I have one too and really like it. Pull the spark arrester out and richen up the carb slightly and it will really come to life once you break it in. Happy cuttin!

I really like my 192T......it works really well. It cuts pretty quickly with the narrow chain, starts easily, and does everything I ask of it. I am a firewood cutter and own about 10 acres of thick woods and I use the saw about 2 hours month on average - and it does make the small stuff much easier to cut up and handle. I know one handed cutting is not recommended - but one hand on the saw and one dragging brush works for me - I don't have to set the saw down to move stuff out of the way for the next cut. I always take the 192T when cutting down a tree to handle the small stuff.

I like using mine up in a tree. It is light, and when all is working well, a great little cutter. I opened up the muffler a little bit, and it increased the strength to where I may try a 12" bar in 3/8 picco pitch, just to see how it pulls teh thicker chain.

WTF is wrong with you? the 192T is a freaking turd! Ugh, that thing is nothing but problems! Pain to work on! Give me a beat up Super 2 with a dull chain anyday over that overrated, overpriced pile of grey plastic crap.

And Stihlheads give me negative rep, I don't care anymore, your POS Mound of Sh1t 361 is not high and mighty. Overpriced, overrated noise maker.

[/rant]

AOD, two words, GO AWAY......

quit stinking up TCL's thread. You are rude and post imbecilic inanities.

TCL, open up the muffler port...both the deflector and inside, and she'll really come to life!

WTF is wrong with you? the 192T is a freaking turd! Ugh, that thing is nothing but problems! Pain to work on! Give me a beat up Super 2 with a dull chain anyday over that overrated, overpriced pile of grey plastic crap.

And Stihlheads give me negative rep, I don't care anymore, your POS Mound of Sh1t 361 is not high and mighty. Overpriced, overrated noise maker.

[/rant]

Aww, did we not have a good bowel movement today? Are we feewing a wittle bit cwanky?

I think you would probably be happiest with a Wild Thing. For clarification, search for AS member "prufrock" and look at his one post. It is worth the search, sum serious haha.........hoo boy.

They tell me that milk of magnesiums is good for that..........

[/rant]

Hey give him a break, I cant blame him, he got dealt a raw deal in his life, have you seen him the the ugly mug thread?

yeah man i rag on huskies sometimes, but im not trying to have them boycotted or anything :censored: . as a matter of fact i have even recommended certain husky saws to people. hell i even owned one as a kid lol

...search for AS member "prufrock" and look at his one post. It is worth the search, sum serious haha.........hoo boy.

Prufrock's post

What are the odds that prufrock is one of gypo's alter egos? It's almost certain that somebody registered that name so he could post a funny without getting his normal username banned.

Back