lowes has quart cans of 4 cycle true fuel for $1.72

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darn the thread title had me excited. Best deal here is $3.07/qt for the 4stroke, $10.77/110oz for the 40:1. No sales at all in the store across town. I would say it's regional prices but you guys are scattered around pretty good.
Show them the online price or order them online elsewhere, don't wait it will be gone ASAP.

Darn the thread title had me excited. Best deal here is $3.07/qt for the 4stroke, $10.77/110oz for the 40:1. No sales at all in the store across town. I would say it's regional prices but you guys are scattered around pretty good.
On sale in Maryland and Virginia and I even looked it up and sent it to my uncle in Florida. Good there too.

I hope you bought them out.

I did. Nearest Lowe's with any Trufuel deals left is over an hour away now. Used to be a bunch closer, but word got out, seems like folks bought it all up.

No deals with any other companies that I checked. Home Depot does have a 4 pack of 110oz Trufuel for $72, which comes out the least $$/oz of any other option when normal priced.

I also saw regular E10 unleaded for $3.19/gal at a small town station, the lowest I've seen it in years. Truck tank was already full, though.

Youtube college after watching it the only brand of canned fuel I would buy is aspen. I never had any fuel storage issue The only issue I seen drying the fuel system out of fuel when refueling all the gaskets on the carburetor would leak. Dryed a mower like everyone told me really messed up the carburetor lot of scale and pitts I did get it to work again I never did that again.

Youtube college after watching it the only brand of canned fuel I would buy is aspen. I never had any fuel storage issue The only issue I seen drying the fuel system out of fuel when refueling all the gaskets on the carburetor would leak. Dryed a mower like everyone told me really messed up the carburetor lot of scale and pitts I did get it to work again I never did that again.
Aspen is the same type of fuel as trufuel, you'd do well to stay off you tube.

Back