lowes has quart cans of 4 cycle true fuel for $1.72

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seems store dependent, and while stock lasts. Four stroke TruFuel was $2.72/quart yesterday, now they show no stock and $8/quart when it comes back in stock.

I hate to let a good deal go by, but buying stuff I don't need is wasting money, not saving money, even if it's 75% off.

I feel for you folks that have to buy it. I live in the heart of corn country. You cannot swing a dead cat here without hitting an ethanol plant and we have tons of stations selling ethanol free fuel as well as non bio diesel. Hell we can buy race fuel from the pump in the summer

Yup definitely, but $5.72/110oz can of TruFuel is less than I can mix my own for, unless I used regular unleaded E10 and dollar store 2 stroke oil.
I do not disagree with that. What is your E10? How about diesel?

I do not disagree with that. What is your E10? How about diesel?

E10 $3.80-something, diesel $5.50+

I know some folks prefer 100LL AV fuel. Here are the terminals within 50 miles of me that offer it. The best price is $5.20 and they are 24-7-365 self serve.

https://www.globalair.com/airport/f...irport&rwy=any&app=&fuel100ll=true&fuelbrand=

I wouldn't run 100LL in anything that exhausts where I'm breathing. The "low lead" part of 100LL is only low lead in comparison to 130 octane avgas, it's still several times more lead than was contained in old school automotive gasoline.

E10 $3.80-something, diesel $5.50+

I wouldn't run 100LL in anything that exhausts where I'm breathing. The "low lead" part of 100LL is only low lead in comparison to 130 octane avgas, it's still several times more lead than was contained in old school automotive gasoline.
That stuff burns the hell out of my eyes for one, and I ain't liking the idea of breathing it in. I basically stopped using it is now I was putting it in all the stuff in the winter because of low or no use. I noticed some saws would not hold idle with it unless tuned .

Back