MAC Question

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, 2 members.. sharing the same avatar....????

Sure looks like secret handshake to me... and if you not "in" I guess it's a secret

Thank goodness their not sitting next to ya.

McBob.

LarryTheCableGuy said:
Would somebody run over and push THALL a little closer to his keyboard.

And be sure that he doesn't droll on it. Those darned LARGE PRINT keyboards are expensive and I don't want him goin' a ruining another one.

lololol, hush you heathen, I was sitting here a pondering, ya young whippersnapper,lol. All kididng aside it seems to me when a rule is cast upon all and one sorta stretches it to the limit that person really isn't tooting members horns, he is tooting the horn of the person who enforces the rules. I see a dangerous game of cat and mouse going on. Going to another thread and somewhat boasting they got by with it isn't good. I'm gonna let the mods decide it and I myslef am gonna go after Bob and have a good ole time. Bob where are you??

ozflea said:
Were is ya young THALL we is a waiting.

McBob

Awwwwwwwwwww there you is you , you , give me a minute, gotta think, ok , I got it, you under belly of a Mac man you. Listen up. Been driving all nite and all day. I'm out of Virginia now big boy. I'm in North Carolina heading your way. Ya bests put ya sneakers on and head to the hills ya hears me cause I'm coming after ya hide, should be there in 07 sometime, grrrrrrrr

Lakeside53 said:
One wheel is stuck so he keep going in circles!! Only gets one keystroke per pass. Might be a while...
Now that right there is funny, I don't care who ya are, that's funny.

Unless you are THALL, of course.

Gettin' a little bit dizzy there ol' feller?

So Bob... While you are waiting for Thall to get to the next interection,

Why don't you tell us why you like the yella saws so much... and which is your favorite?

ozflea said:
Bring it on big boy i is a waitin, got me a big stick.

You gotta what, a stick,ha. Ya just weights till these thunder pythons of mine gets a holda of ya, we'll see what that stick has got. I tells ya Bob ya shoulda never insulted the King upon the throne, the shelf over my sack, cause now ya gots to pay, ya hears me, run ole boy, run while ya can cause I'm a coming for ya hide and some kinda fast, I hit 45mph this morning so whats that tell ya big boy, ya dooooooooomed............

Lakeside53 said:
One wheel is stuck so he keep going in circles!! Only gets one keystroke per pass. Might be a while...

Hard to type whiles ya driving. Hey waits a minute, I thoughts you was on my side, beware, after Bob I will be coming home,lolololol

Lakeside53 said:
So Bob... While you are waiting for Thall to get to the next interection,

Why don't you tell us why you like the yella saws so much... and which is your favorite?

I was a raised on there yella saws i did my time with Mac in Sydney at Seven Hills and was taught how to convert all them there heathens away from them orange and white saws and onto something decent like a Mac or two.

I ran a service workshop plus did a little salesmanship to become one of Australia's biggest NSW Mac dealers.

All the old reed valve engines are close to my heart but alas their no more just another peg in the post as they say.

McBob.

THALL10326 said:
You gotta what, a stick,ha. Ya just weights till these thunder pythons of mine gets a holda of ya, we'll see what that stick has got. I tells ya Bob ya shoulda never insulted the King upon the throne, the shelf over my sack, cause now ya gots to pay, ya hears me, run ole boy, run while ya can cause I'm a coming for ya hide and some kinda fast, I hit 45mph this morning so whats that tell ya big boy, ya dooooooooomed............

Don't forget to leave the door ajar and let the air clear alittle.

Latest posts

Back