Macs and Poulan now FA

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey John,

Do you know anyone that would be interested in another Pro Mac 510 complete w/bar+chain I have not tried to start it but it did run about 2 years ago I got it from a friend,also I have a I have a Eager Beaver I don't recall the model # but it has the Auto Sharp on it w/bar no chain,aslo a Eager Beaver 2.0 powerhead alone runs but needs gas leak repair,and a older Husky 61 parts saw powerhead no top cover or chainbrake but other than that all there..Let me know if anyones is interested in any of these.Make me a offer.

Later Rob.

I'd say to get the 510 running and sell it for use, sell the little saws as a lot, and sell the Husky as a parts saw. Give eBay a shot if no one here wants them.

Thanks for the tip John I think I'll do just that..What do you think a good asking price would be for the 510 in running condition any idea??Or maybe I'll put it on Ebay as well...

Rob.

I really don't know. Most folks don't have a lot of interest when presented with an '80s McCulloch for sale. Sometimes you can't give them away, other times you end up with some people who can't get enough.

Go figure. I still have a running Mac 610 that I'll probably eBay. I'm trying to remember if someone here wanted it. Who were you?

Thats what I figured not too many interested in the 80's Macs but it's worth a try..It was'nt me that was interested in the 610 I'm trying to clean out the saws I have lying around...I guess I'll get it running and send it on ebay along with the others..

Later Rob.

Hmm, that didn't work out as planned. At least I didn't have anything invested in them. Maybe everyone's bidding on the lone 111 up right now. :)

Originally posted by John in MA
I really don't know. Most folks don't have a lot of interest when presented with an '80s McCulloch for sale. Sometimes you can't give them away, other times you end up with some people who can't get enough.

Go figure. I still have a running Mac 610 that I'll probably eBay. I'm trying to remember if someone here wanted it. Who were you?

John,
I believe that was me. Though I don't need it now, a guy I know wanted a saw but I found him a nice 1200A pioneer. Probably do pretty well on Ebay if it runs good. I've seen quite a few bidding wars on those ugly things lol.

Back