Maine GTG In Early Fall

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I made it home. Had a blast meeting everyone and running a couple of saws. I remember everyone's name except for 38 of you. Great crowd, enormous bunch of saws, and just a really cool experience. Thanks for a great time :rock:

Sawtroll, I think the silver paint is just fine. Orange wears off and the crankcase looks gray, out of place. When the gray wears off it will still looks gray. Sounds like the perfect color choice to me :D And don't worry, the 562 was hardly the crowd pleaser ;) Plenty of awesome saws there and every one of them was impressive.

So where are the pics???????

Here's a few. I took some videos, but they didn't come out good because I am camera illiterate. :msp_rolleyes:

It was an interesting day, nice saws, nice people and good food and the weather cooperated :clap:

IMG_1132.jpg

IMG_1136.jpg

IMG_1139.jpg

So where are the pics???????

I don't do well with gasoline powered engines and cameras lol, you'll have to wait for someone else to upload. I didn't take any pics, they're all in my head.

thanks moss man had a great time and thanks to leeha and ambull for litting me run some great saws

Last edited:
Pics & vids coming soon.

Badass GTG by the way. T'was great meeting everybody - stand up group of guys for sure. Cantdog I can't thank you enough for the lobsters! Thanks a lot d00d! That was awesome!

Leeha brought a few of his badass toys - he has some really cool saws. T'was great hangin' out with everyone. TK that 562 really is nice. I think it's smoother than the 576 (and I have no clue how that's even possible!). Bob (rmihalek) I had a good time hanging out. You've got some good running saws! Mike Furano I had a good time hangin out and bustin' balls - t'was awesome. PB it was good to finally meet ya. Cantdog I had a blast - you're "61" is one hell of a sleeper....

Dang what a day! Too much to remember. That was one hell of a cookie cutting party. Can't wait to do it again!

Thanks MossMan for having us. Had a kick @$$ time! :cheers:

Just made it home. No thanks to NH state police. They were nice though. No tickets. Seemed like they were bored and wanted to chat.

Photos soon.

There is not one bit of exaggeration in this statement.........this event went off even better than I could have imagined. Simply awesome all around. What an excellent group of people, all willing to chip in to make the day go well.

I want to thank everyone for coming, bringing excellent food, wearing safety gear while sawing and chopping and just being a good bunch of participants.

leeha got the Mac 250 running in a matter of minutes and took it home!

If anyone is interested........I am already making plans in my head for the 2nd annual GTG at the Moss Farm next October.

I think I have 75% of peoples real names down, I will chime in on that later.

My only regret is not having time to break out the camera and take some photos, I'll just rely on the rest of you to share what you got.

Back