• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Makita DCS 520i, SOLD

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Red Elm

Ridgerunner
Reaction score
Low hour Makita DCS 520i, very good shape. Starts, idles, cuts, oils and runs the way it is suppose to. Good compression and P&C are good. One small patch on tank visible in pics that does not leak. Comes with a Bailey's 18" NK (narrow kerf) bar and two good NK chains. $200 shipped lower 48.

KIMG0162.jpgKIMG0161.jpg KIMG0160.jpg KIMG0165.jpg

Attachments

• KIMG0166.jpg
    KIMG0166.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 80
KIMG0171.jpg

I'll throw in an 18"x⅜x64dlx.050 Oregon bar, a new ⅜rim sprocket and an almost new loop of ⅜ semi chisel NOS Windsor chain to fit in case someone wants to run ⅜. Also throwing in an Oregon 16"x.325x.058 bar I got in a trade.

KIMG0178.jpg KIMG0180.jpg KIMG0182.jpg

Have had questions about the tank repair, it is on left side of rear handle. Looks like it was a puncture wound, repaired w JB.

Also someone wanted a pic of the muffler.

Including a pic of break band area, all there, in great shape and functional.

Saturday morning price drop. Saw, 3 bars, three chains, SHIPPED lower 48. $175.00

LAST CALL. All for one price, $165 shipped. If this doesn't sell in a few days, I'll put it back on the shelf and keep it. It is too good of a saw to let go any cheaper.

Latest posts

Back