Mall 1MG manuels needed:

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lewis Brander

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Anyone have the Operators and Parts catalog (IPL) for the Mall 1MG model saw (or even the 2MG saw) in PDF format? If you do can you send them to me at: [email protected] . I won this saw off ebay and she's a runner, but would like to get the manuels. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. Lewis Brander.

Last edited:
Mall 1MG manuels?

Still waiting patiently to see if manuels are available. I would think that someone might have them stashed someplace. Any help would be appreciated. Lewis Brander.

I have a manual for a Mall 2MG saw. I just got to find it. It was my Dad's 2nd saw in the tree business. After I bought the business I used it a few times. It was gear driven and slow but would cut through anything. I also have a parts saw. I'll try to find the manual and copy it for you.

Mall 1MG or 2MG manuels:

Hello Stump Man. I would really appreciate your help. I have the old saw running just fine. Manage to get the chain oiler working yesterday, by installing a ball check valve and spring in the end of the sprocket drive shaft with a plug, but she oils like crazy. Trying to find out what was acutally there for parts and if there was a way to adjust the oil flow to the bar and chain through the sprocket. I did some cleaning on her yesterday and once I get the oil problem fixed will disassemble her, do a final cleaning and paint this winter. Thanks again. You take care. Lewis.

Latest posts

Back