• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Mall 2 Man Chainsaw $150 Oregon

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thereall

Reaction score
Mall 2 man chainsaw $150 oldie georgembaxter at hotmail dot com pickup only near Albany Oregon
saw1.jpg saw1.jpg

Attachments

• saw2.jpg
    saw2.jpg
    154.3 KB · Views: 100
running it would sell for $2000 to $3000, so no. Ive had it stored in my shed and im have to move in a year so clearing thing out.it seems to be locked up. you can see them on ebay and running on utube

It is worth what someone will pay for it, not a penny more. Glws

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

I should have added running and restored. And these are a piece of history. Don't there's that many around and don't think their making them any more. They go for more on EBAY because there is such a large number of people looking atol it. But I don't want to crate and ship the thing. Do you think $150 is a fair price?

If I was in the area I'd buy it that's a good price
That restored red one on EBAY has been there for a long time and it says it doesn't run
most folks other than us chainsaw fellows want them for man caves.

There's one on there now for $1950 and last week one for over $2000 its gone.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mall-7G-Two...345288?hash=item3f594098c8:g:L0QAAOSwo3pWcx70

As mentioned that saw at $1950 is a permant resident on ebay and UNSOLD

You state there was one taht sold for $2000

There's one on there now for $1950 and last week one for over $2000 its gone.

Well lets see that one.

At $150 you are in the ballpark but trying to blow smoke with $2000-$3000 is well..........................

I have a model 7 I bought a cpl yrs ago. In a bit better shape than yours. Mine turns over though. I have read you have to do some carb work on them, because of our corrosive fuel as compared to the older fuels. so mine will just be a show piece for a while. I am pretty sure I paid 150.00 for mine also.

Latest posts

Back